Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Lol no disrespect to the mods but yall niggas don't affect my life in no type of way.
And we shouldn’t lol

We make threads that go or flop like everyone else’s

Shame when that isn’t enough tho

Lmaoooooo a thread filled w/grown men crying because they cant fuck little kids.

another crying because he cant troll ppl in the pic thread

and one just whining and crying for the sake of whinning and crying
Something is seriously wrong with a lot of yall

Hmmm. When facts are being stated, it's crying now? That's good to kno, she said the pic thread was peaceful... but it's niggas clowning each other still... oh okay. I must of missed the new meaningof peaceful

And we shouldn’t lol

We make threads that go or flop like everyone else’s

Shame when that isn’t enough tho

How do you not see it? A nigga who doesn't have a gripe with a mod can say some stuff like "oh what a mod does doesn't affect my every day life."

Look at how most these poster follow the leader...

Oh but this will go down as me being "in my feelings" cause one of the cool kids say it and the rest of em will line up and follow the next man. Cause you know ABW is full of followers

How do you not see it? A nigga who doesn't have a gripe with a mod can say some stuff like "oh what a mod does doesn't affect my every day life."

Look at how most these poster follow the leader...

Oh but this will go down as me being "in my feelings" cause one of the cool kids say it and the rest of em will line up and follow the next man. Cause you know ABW is full of followers
I don’t care man lol

You chose to go against the grain long before there where ‘cool kids’. Live in that space and stop bitching already b

This ain’t you, you never let motherfuckers stop you from going hard, pause. Leave the whining to Chitown

I don’t care man lol

You chose to go against the grain long before there where ‘cool kids’. Live in that space and stop bitching already b

This ain’t you, you never let motherfuckers stop you from going hard, pause. Leave the whining to Chitown
Lol... you're right b

I don’t care man lol

Ain't nobody whining you jackass, you niggas are trash mods and getting upset when you called out on it. I'll continue to call you out on it

Back