Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

I can speak about how bitch made he is though, right?

I am now taken back to a time when people said you can’t be bullied on the Internet. Well would you look at Gawd. I need to go find that thread.
Yes, you can as long as you don't at him or quote him and say it

I follow you around ChiTown? Really?

Get over yourself.

Yea you do. I get into it with Du and there you are. This thing with AP and the other nigga and there you are, you even @'ing people for my picture so what do you call it. Maybe one day you'll get over it

Yea you do. I get into it with Du and there you are. This thing with AP and the other nigga and there you are, you even @'ing people for my picture so what do you call it. Maybe one day you'll get over it
I follow them around, not you.

You said we could ask Reesey for the pic proof, did you not? You did.
Plug a tampon in it for Gawds sake! This crying gotta be tiring. It’s been a week!

You can not speak to him as he has sinced filed a restraining order against you

Hopefully he'll now see we as mods,we mean business

Why I need a restraining order I hurt that broads feelings. Take your face out that chicks pussy and quit making shit up niggs

I follow them around, not you.

You said we could ask Reesey for the pic proof, did you not? You did.
Plug a tampon in it for Gawds sake! This crying gotta be tiring. It’s been a week!

You was no where in that convo jackass, even the nigga defending you said I didn't say that. Next time mind yours you fucking bimbo and stay in you lane

No apparently I hurt yours. I didn’t ask for a restraining order. You’re tired of being bullied.

I just wanted them to say to you what they say about me and Sam that we in our feelings. Obviously they seem to be afraid of you. LMAO at you bullying, I wasn't the one crying to the site owner

I just wanted them to say to you what they say about me and Sam that we in our feelings. Obviously they seem to be afraid of you. LMAO at you bullying, I wasn't the one crying to the site owner
Can you prove it?

Call up Reesey

I don’t discuss when I’m talking to Reesey

I’m asking you can you prove it?

She would be my proof

This is giving permission to ask Reesey about “proof”.

You made it quite clear you were being bullied Chitown. You made it quite clear!

I never said anyone was in their feelings. I'm a Cancer, I'm proud af of that phrase and wouldn't use it as in insult

You don't want an OOP, fine. Stop crying about how she following you around tho

It’s because you’re scared of the site owner.
He’s my dear friend and a GREAT shoulder to cry on.

The real issue is he wants y’all to dislike me just as much as he dislikes me.

That is the ROOT of this issue.

It’s because you’re scared of the site owner.
He’s my dear friend and a GREAT shoulder to cry on.

So you cried because you were in your feelings, all I wanted to see. It makes sense why you keeping this alive now, I would apologize but I don't care enough to do that.

You made it quite clear you were being bullied Chitown. You made it quite clear!

I never said anyone was in their feelings. I'm a Cancer, I'm proud af of that phrase and wouldn't use it as in insult

You don't want an OOP, fine. Stop crying about how she following you around tho

All I wanted you to do was admit what she just admitted to, why was it so hard for you to do

So you cried because you were in your feelings, all I wanted to see. It makes sense why you keeping this alive now, I would apologize but I don't care enough to do that.
Cried about what? You talking about my deceased child. I didn’t cry at all. Just informed him that you violated.

And let’s say I did “cry”, I’ll take that but it still ain’t got shit on the bitching you’ve done and are doing. You got that homie! You excel on all levels. You’re the misery loves company type.

Cried about what? You talking about my deceased child. I didn’t cry at all. Just informed him that you violated.

And let’s say I did “cry”, I’ll take that but it still ain’t got shit on the bitching you’ve done and are doing. You got that homie! You excel on all levels. You’re the misery loves company type.

And here you are a year later still stuck in place, I've moved on you keep engaging damn near ever week. It will get better for you

Back