Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Lion-King.gif

Timone crook & pumba b in this thread.

My nomination for post of the month. Lol

Never understood how hard it is to avoid niggas online

Mind bottling.

Yet when you ask them...

"Why don't you just put them on ignore?"

they're response is "It's not that serious"...

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

I swear I be wanting to break into these muthafucca's crib and burn their whole damn computer, and any other electronic devices that gives them internet access.

Mind bottling.

Yet when you ask them...

"Why don't you just put them on ignore?"

they're response is "It's not that serious"...

View attachment 57246

I swear I be wanting to break into these muthafucca's crib and burn their whole damn computer, and any other electronic devices that gives them internet access.
U ain’t even gotta put them on ignore just don’t insert urself in their shit....Kandy told Chi B she ain’t fucking w him he on ignore she wishes he was dead or whatever....if Chi B is going back and forth w ChiCity she ain’t need to involve herself in it inquiring bout his pics and shit...keep it moving and we wouldn’t be here...can’t tell a nigga u don’t fuck w him but every time he in something u somehow insert urself in it....lol “ confused admiration”

Kandy told Chi B she ain’t fucking w him he on ignore she wishes he was dead or whatever.
quote me. I don’t recall saying this.

U ain’t even gotta put them on ignore just don’t insert urself in their shit....Kandy told Chi B she ain’t fucking w him he on ignore she wishes he was dead or whatever....if Chi B is going back and forth w ChiCity she ain’t need to involve herself in it inquiring bout his pics and shit...keep it moving and we wouldn’t be here...can’t tell a nigga u don’t fuck w him but every time he in something u somehow insert urself in it....lol “ confused admiration”

Secondly, I’ll insert when I want. You got an issue with me inserting myself in people shit but yet you do the same shit and so do other posters. I don’t see you complaining when you or others do it.

Confused admiration all around this forum I guess.

quote me. I don’t recall saying this.

Secondly, I’ll insert when I want. You got an issue with me inserting myself in people shit but yet you do the same shit and so do other posters. I don’t see you complaining when you or others do it.

Confused admiration all around this forum I guess.
my point was made but
Case in point I will ignore and not engage any further after this post, see how easy it is

hp009.jpg

What in the......

I can't believe this shit....

These Niggaz still in here crying.....

Back