Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

So now my thread title is unrecognizable from what I originally put? this site really is modded by some faggots!
Surely you could have found a more offensive word than factor

Put that European education to work and really get creative

lmao do ya'll niggas wake up mad about this shit?

how you brushing your teeth thinking "its a new day niggas......you gone earn them mod spots fuckin wit me" *spits*

are ya'll really @Chicity and @AP21 aliases?

is this some Kris Jenner fake beef shit @Goldie got ya'll cooking up for numbers??

what in the fuck happened to @Azlyn last night?.....she was so cool and sweet when I got on abw.....she got in here and straight up melted like a kit kat in ya back pocket

make it make sense!!

how you brushing your teeth thinking "its a new day niggas......you gone earn them mod spots fuckin wit me" *spits*

is this some Kris Jenner fake beef shit @Goldie got ya'll cooking up for numbers??

what in the fuck happened to @Azlyn last night?.....she was so cool and sweet when I got here.....she got in here and straight up melted like a kit kat in ya back pocket

make it make sense!!
Funny shit is, Chitown sounds like me 2014/2015

Nigga feel like Ma$e when he first heard Loon on the track

Put faggot in the title if you want

Gon head and listen to chitownb if you want to

Pastor Mason Betha has spoken

tuck ya chains, turn your hats to the front, and keep your hands down

Put faggot in the title if you want

Gon head and listen to chitownb if you want to

Thought you had a chance to ban me then didn't you, you wanna press that button so bad! little do you know that the mod who does push that button will have a curse placed on them.

what in the fuck happened to @Azlyn last night?.....she was so cool and sweet when I got on abw.....she got in here and straight up melted like a kit kat in ya back pocket

make it make sense!!

Yooooooooo...lol

Thought you had a chance to ban me then didn't you, you wanna press that button so bad! little do you know that the mod who does push that button will have a curse placed on them.
2hr ban from the thread as a slap on the wrist

next one is a day

followed by a week in the jungle

2hr ban from the thread as a slap on the wrist

next one is a day

followed by a week in the jungle

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back