Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Lol nigga I'm the one with the wife....

You the lonely nigga looking for human interaction on the message board....

U ain’t even gotta put them on ignore just don’t insert urself in their shit....Kandy told Chi B she ain’t fucking w him he on ignore she wishes he was dead or whatever....if Chi B is going back and forth w ChiCity she ain’t need to involve herself in it inquiring bout his pics and shit...keep it moving and we wouldn’t be here...can’t tell a nigga u don’t fuck w him but every time he in something u somehow insert urself in it....lol “ confused admiration”

She can't help herself, this is a common occurrence with her

I didn't say your damn name, you inserted yourself into some shit that didn't concern you like you usually do.

This seem to happen all the time as well, somebody attack and I respond and then I'm the bad guy and they the victim

“And she got beef with Kandy” is saying my name. Am I not supposed to speak when I see my name?

Who dropped your name in this thread between me, chicity and AP, cause I recall no one was thinking about you but you found yourself here somehow in another altercation with me. For somebody who don't mess with me you sure are always messing with me. Like Elzo alluded to you can't help yourself

arnold-schwarzenegger-handshake-gif.gif

Who dropped your name in this thread between me, chicity and AP, cause I recall no one was thinking about you but you found yourself here somehow in another altercation with me. For somebody who don't mess with me you sure are always messing with me. Like Elzo alluded to you can't help yourself

you did.

Nah nigga, you got involved all on your own way before I mentioned you like you always do. That's your thing, victim playing

I’m not affected at all by none of this lol.

We’ve reached the end of this road. Now you’re trying to make up stuff to keep the complaints going. Beating a dead horse. Maybe another time but this here is dead.

There will be much more for you to complain about in the future. Trust me. This is dead though...

Back