Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

You the one that's taking this serious, I let it go. You're the one that's tattle telling online on avatars. Him hurt my feelings, boo hoo.

Nigga you are in here crying about internet mods.

This thread is embarrassing.

How lame of a human being do you have to be to be in your feelings about moderators of an Internet forum?

Log off. Turn your computer or cell phone off and enjoy life.

Listen to this man.

Cried about what? You talking about my deceased child. I didn’t cry at all. Just informed him that you violated.

And let’s say I did “cry”, I’ll take that but it still ain’t got shit on the bitching you’ve done and are doing. You got that homie! You excel on all levels. You’re the misery loves company type.

What did he say about your deceased child? so sorry to hear that Kandy if you ever need a friend or somebody to talk to just message me I will not judge and I will not spill secrets.

What did he say about your deceased child? so sorry to hear that Kandy if you ever need a friend or somebody to talk to just message me I will not judge and I will not spill secrets.
Old shit that I’m not on anymore. Appreciate it though, I already have a friend for that.

If there was an OOP in place someone would have gotten a ban for violating it......

Even if it’s a mod
Those are the facts my brother

Course I gotta sit down with the mods and admins to straighten out for how long and all that stuff but I foresee it being a doable thing.

Think about if OB had a OOP against Sleep out. BOOM! Wouldn't have been harassed or stalked in the PM cause he would have been gone

Back