Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

I got a bimbo in her feelings over a year ago and she follows me around saying slick stuff every time I'm engaged in a verbal interaction with someone else, so that's not a mod in their feelings. When y'all go tell that person to get over it

I’m not reading all this shit.

I will say ya’ll grown ass men looking at young girls with “womanly features” is disturbing as fuck. All these grown legal women out here but you’re looking at a child?
Nasty ass dudes.

I got a bimbo in her feelings over a year ago and she follows me around saying slick stuff every time I'm engaged in a verbal interaction with someone else, so that's not a mod in their feelings. When y'all go tell that person to get over it
I hear you b. I understand now

You need us to tell @Kandy to stop bullying you. Aight man, everyone need protection some time I suppose

Bruh you the only black person i seen use bimbo ever

Hmmm. When facts are being stated, it's crying now? That's good to kno, she said the pic thread was peaceful... but it's niggas clowning each other still... oh okay. I must of missed the new meaningof peaceful

They wasnt clowning babies. Even if you wasnt and it just look that way

I hear you b. I understand now

You need us to tell @Kandy to stop bullying you. Aight man, everyone need protection some time I suppose

I see you trying to be an ass, who would have thought you would become AP Jr. I guess being a jackass comes with the job

I see you trying to be an ass, who would have thought you would become AP Jr. I guess being a jackass comes with the job
Did you or did you not ask me to do something about Kandy fucking with you?

I'm doing that and somehow I'm a jackass

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't

Did you or did you not ask me to do something about Kandy fucking with you?

I'm doing that and somehow I'm a jackass

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't

You called me something and I just wanted to see if you hold one of your own the same way you hold me and Sam but it looks like you on a leash along with AP and Du. We now know the chain of command around here

You called me something and I just wanted to see if you hold one of your own the same way you hold me and Sam but it looks like you on a leash along with AP and Du. We now know the chain of command around here
Lol wtf you talking about b

What I call you, whiny?

Reading chitownb comments while high is making me laugh uncontrollably

Lion-King.gif

Timone crook & pumba b in this thread.

I follow you around ChiTown? Really?

Get over yourself.

You can not speak to him as he has sinced filed a restraining order against you

Hopefully he'll now see we as mods,we mean business
I can speak about how bitch made he is though, right?

I am now taken back to a time when people said you can’t be bullied on the Internet. Well would you look at Gawd. I need to go find that thread.

Back