Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Bruh, you boo'd a baby lol

And.....you don't even drop pics. You can still view the thread so what you really aggy about b?

You really wanna shit on ppl pics that bad? Look quote the pic, drop it in Chill spot, get ya roast on.

Problem solved. Yall can go back to ignoring each other

This what you call assumption? Was I asked oh did you boo that baby? Nope.

You want it to be one way fam... This is the last message you'll get from me because you just want to try to get under my skin.

Do better. Be a better poster and don't boo or talk shit about peoples kids then be scared to say you did it.

I want to see you shine, beloved. I want you to grow.

But since you refuse to do so, I just want you to stay the fuck out of the pic thread so that the people can post in peace.

Don't quote my shit no mo b. We ain't fam, you just sensitive. If I wanted to talk shit to a kid I would a said a lot more. But like all you mods, y'all assume shit. Don't say y'all dont

So I can let the in crowd judge me? You clearly stated you have a problem with me. You have a grudge against me, I don't hold grudges. You do

So can we get it changed back? gay cock sucking month is over with, nefarious hoodlums is cool but faggot makes the thread more edgy and dangerous.
It was never edgy or dangerous b

It was more pissy and moany.....

Pause

Back