Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

pouring-out-liquor.gif

this is god awful
0/10

and this was a dedication?

have some respect for the dead....

my original argument.....

was that No Limit had some bangers... the universally recognized classic shit that everybody recognizes..... but in their deep cuts they dropped a lotta bullshit....

the whole point of this thread was to prove that the album shit, the b side shit, the overall quality of their label was top notch... my argument, was outside of mystikal, and the well known tracks... NL was mostly garbage...

NOTHING HAS CHANGED....
no goal posts have been moved...

None these fucking post was about the quality or lack there of.

ok, but yall been in these meetings,

yall taking some pride on some shit nobody was aware of...

ok, niggaz dropped albums every week, them shits wasn't shaking up shit outaide yall little area...

trust me, i can tell you absolutely never once in the history of my lifehave i ever heard anyone who was anticipating or exctined abotu a NL album drop.....

niggaz might look through their shit when we go tot he store...

but we wasn't going to the store just cuz their shit just dropped....

i'm trying to tell u man, the whole world wasn't like yall was over this shit

another south nigga saying the shit,.... that ain't' nobody in NY.....

east coast....

we ain't care about that shit like that

i thought you was gonna ahve LL or Jay z or DMX saying they wasn't tryna drop when P dropped... you got dj paul.....i ain't saying 36 ain't cool, but i ain't know when they was dropping either...

and they was wayyyyyy more popula up here than NL ever was
DOWN SOUTH!!!!!

yall gotta stop being so ignorant to this regional shit.....

everything yall love aint' loved everywhere.....three six was wayyyyyyy more popular in bmore than NL ever was... so to hear him say that is news to me man...cuz i never knew NL was that big of a deal... up here they was mostly garbage outside a few cool tracs here n there

You was talking bout how nobody outside the south was really fucking w/ NL, what we original was talking bout, NOW it's bout the quality of the music.

So like I said....

10cff03e02c98b9e290a75be571c3603.gif

this song made it up north....i remember liking it then,.....

mystikal from the jump has been largely considered the best thing off that label

everybody started off "excusing mystikal"

so by posting mystikal you are proving nothing

NIGGA

that's been the entire point of 2 threads in 2 different days. No Limits visibility outside of NO/the south

full

None these fucking post was about the quality or lack there of.

You was talking bout how nobody outside the south was really fucking w/ NL, what we original was talking bout, NOW it's bout the quality of the music.

So like I said....

10cff03e02c98b9e290a75be571c3603.gif
you can't post shit you not reading....

things i said in the posts you quoted

"they was mostly garbage outside a few cool tracs here n there"
"three six was wayyyyyyy more popular in bmore than NL ever was"
"niggaz might look through their shit when we go tot he store...

but we wasn't going to the store just cuz their shit just dropped...."

i never said no one ever listened, i never said they never got played...

i said 36 was "more" popular..

if you know what the word more means.. it describes volume...NL is popular, but 36 is 'more" popular...

see the difference??

and a "a few cool tracks doesn't mean no cool tracs....

no cool tracks would mean everything was bad....i clearly said... outside a "few cool tracks' meaning that......cool tracks from NL did exist, and i admitted it....

again bruh, don't quote me if you not gonna read

NIGGA

that's been the entire point of 2 threads in 2 different days. No Limits visibility outside of NO/the south

full
and EVERYBODY recognizes them..EVERYBODY says they had soem good music....the argument is that they're not as loved outside the south as they are in the south....
majority of their fans are from the south, majority of their shit get bumped out the south...

they did trickle up this way through a few fans, but they've always been outshined by cash money, 36, trick daddy, and other south rappers....

in fact as a label.. many people not from the south, don't consider No Limit that significant as far as quality music..

THAT'S WHAT THIS ARGUMENT IS ABOUT!!!!

I need these niggas to come in here and just admit they let their bias get the best of them
imma keep ranking songs... i don't mind admitting when some shit good..

but a lotta this shit bad, and it's making my feelings on the subject stronger and stronger

Back