Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

I remember having arguments in the 8th grade about who the best P or DMX

nwhft4.gif

lol, i remeber when this got remade a few years ago......

the remake was better than this shit.... lol

this was a terrible song......terrible beat...terrible flow......but the remix was more tolerable....not one of my favorites at all.... but this is not a good song

2/10

guaranteed to set the party off!!

since you like aggressive content Du

lol, this the only type of shit NL shoulda attempted....

like this the kinda shit they sound good on.....

9/10

like let's put something into perspective right quick

September 28, 1999

May 12, 1998

like seriously.......the distance in talent is scary...

x told a better story, better flow, better action, better tension, easier to follow, more smooth and crisp delivery...........

like this was a completely masterpiece of a track right quick, and it might be on the top 5 tracks on the album... granted that ith was one my favorite albums of alltime.....

the reason i'm having so much trouble feeling yall, is that this was the shit i was listening to late 90's early 2000's

and this shits allllllll over everythgin yall posted thus far.....there's a reason i wasn't checking for no Limit... the shit i was listening to was so much better.....like....i don't know how yall expect anything different??

like do yal hear X?

do yall hear how much better he is than mac?

or do yall like mac more than x..
if that's the case, then i mean we just our cultural biases....

but if you can at least admit crime story is better than world war 3, then maybe we can make a little progress, cuz i'm listening to this shit...i'm trying.... i'm not impressed much, and my opinion ain't been changed yet, but i'm trying,......

I know niggas tried to brush off the whole 75 million records No Limit sold, but nobody was checking for them.

tenor.gif

I guess NL just brought all them record themselves. There goes another excuse y'all can use.

Lmaoo

Lil Kim's whole style came from Mia X

Lmaooo
Not sure if this has been addressed but this is wrong as fuck bro...

Its statements like this that make niggas not take arguments seriously...

It os a well known fact in Hip Hop tha BIG wrote all of Lil Kim and Jr Mafia’s rhymes b...

All the way down to cadence and delivery

So no...lil kims style did not come from Mia X...it cane from BIG

Furthermore...Mia X was rapping about selling dope, murder and violent shit...lil kim was a whore on wax b...

BIG made it point for Kim NOT to rap hard like a nigga

Vastly different styles and subject matter...

Mia X is def underrated as a female mc... but to say that Lil Kim jacked her style is wrong as fuck breh

I know niggas tried to brush off the whole 75 million records No Limit sold, but nobody was checking for them.

tenor.gif

I guess NL just brought all them record themselves. There goes another excuse y'all can use.
they were bought more heavily in their region..yalla act like eit ain't 100's of millions of motherfuckers in the south

Not sure if this has been addressed but this is wrong as fuck bro...

Its statements like this that make niggas not take arguments seriously...

It os a well known fact in Hip Hop tha BIG wrote all of Lil Kim and Jr Mafia’s rhymes b...

All the way down to cadence and delivery

So no...lil kims style did not come from Mia X...it cane from BIG

Furthermore...Mia X was rapping about selling dope, murder and violent shit...lil kim was a whore on wax b...

BIG made it point for Kim NOT to rap hard like a nigga

Vastly different styles and subject matter...

Mia X is def underrated as a female mc... but to say that Lil Kim jacked her style is wrong as fuck breh
exactly, big wanted kim to sell sex, and lil cease to be the baby boy kid.....

like let's put something into perspective right quick

September 28, 1999

May 12, 1998

like seriously.......the distance in talent is scary...

x told a better story, better flow, better action, better tension, easier to follow, more smooth and crisp delivery...........

like this was a completely masterpiece of a track right quick, and it might be on the top 5 tracks on the album... granted that ith was one my favorite albums of alltime.....

the reason i'm having so much trouble feeling yall, is that this was the shit i was listening to late 90's early 2000's

and this shits allllllll over everythgin yall posted thus far.....there's a reason i wasn't checking for no Limit... the shit i was listening to was so much better.....like....i don't know how yall expect anything different??

like do yal hear X?

do yall hear how much better he is than mac?

or do yall like mac more than x..
if that's the case, then i mean we just our cultural biases....

but if you can at least admit crime story is better than world war 3, then maybe we can make a little progress, cuz i'm listening to this shit...i'm trying.... i'm not impressed much, and my opinion ain't been changed yet, but i'm trying,......

Slim, nobody's arguing this. I just brought it to show that folks outside of NO showed P love.

Back