Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

DOWN SOUTH!!!!!

yall gotta stop being so ignorant to this regional shit.....

everything yall love aint' loved everywhere.....three six was wayyyyyyy more popular in bmore than NL ever was... so to hear him say that is news to me man...cuz i never knew NL was that big of a deal... up here they was mostly garbage outside a few cool tracs here n there

What is you talking bout breh?

Ok yall love 3-6 or they are loved more, but one of the beloved members is telling you about a nigga that had Def Jam and others scared to drop albums within the same month?

What is there to debate?

and this ain't it.... mystical verse was good, P dragged the song, and it never recovered...

nice beat tho

6/10
i can appreciate this...I personally think Young Bleed didnt get his props, but i can respect a 6/10

Mia X had Foxy Brown, and she was literally the hottest female MC in the game at the time
no,

mia x was not better than foxy, kim, rah diggah, or lauryn hill

what year was mia x the hottest female in the game?

As big as def jam and interscope was at the time I refuse to believe they were worried about no limit album drops

P and NL had their own offices at Interscope.

There was a whole NL section at Interscope. While other records labels come to the Parent company for meetings and shit, these niggas had their own offices up there. No Limit

What is you talking bout breh?

Ok yall love 3-6 or they are loved more, but one of the beloved members is telling you about a nigga that had Def Jam and others scared to drop albums within the same month?

What is there to debate?
maybe def jam south, i don't beleive NL had shit to do with a jayz dmx ll cool j, nore, pun, or any of them dudes release dates

no,

Mia X is the only female in the game that wrote her own stuff.

Lil Kim got her whole style from Mia X.

Foxy and the rest of them chicks you naming can be penned to niggas writing for them.

100% possible

did you know the release date of State property chain gang? were you playing the paid in full soundtrack bonus disc that was a ROC mixtape?

you prolyl just hearing about that shit right?

it's cool...yall all the way down there, i don't expect yall to get excited about he shit we get excited about....

but that secret hidden mixtape was the craziest shit ever over in this part of the country...weird right?

i bought State Property vol 2, chain gang on release day and still have that cd. I played "its on" like 20x straight the first time i heard it. You should've asked this to knock.

My podnuh bought the Paid in full soundtrack on release day and i used to borrow his and the bonus disc, and we used to jam that shit on the way to the club on saturday night.

You picked the wrong one b/c circa 2000 is when i got into the Roc HARD...

MAJOR PAUSE

but what else ya got

Mia X is the only female in the game that wrote her own stuff.

Lil Kim got her whole style from Mia X.

Foxy and the rest of them chicks you naming can be penned to niggas writing for them.
all this is bullshit and pure fucery bruh....

i've never disagreed with a post this much in this thread yet..

and i actually like mia x, but all this is hogwash..

imma erase this whole dumpster fuck outta my mind.....

my brain smells like shit cuz i comprehended it

maybe def jam south, i don't beleive NL had shit to do with a jayz dmx ll cool j, nore, pun, or any of them dudes release dates

None of them niggas you are naming albums were put out on the same day nor the same month as P breh.

It's a hard pill to take in, but that's facts. They aint the only label breh.

P ran the game breh.

i bought State Property vol 2, chain gang on release day and still have that cd. I played "its on" like 20x straight the first time i heard it. You should've asked this to knock.

My podnuh bought the Paid in full soundtrack on release day and i used to borrow his and the bonus disc, and we used to jam that shit on the way to the club on saturday night.

You picked the wrong one b/c circa 2000 is when i got into the Roc HARD...

MAJOR PAUSE

but what else ya got
niggaz prolly looked at you weird, like we looked at that one army niggaz who was always talking about NL

None of them niggas you are naming albums were put out on the same day nor the same month as P breh.

It's a hard pill to take in, but that's facts. They aint the only label breh.

P ran the game breh.
bullshit

all this is bullshit and pure fucery bruh....

i've ever disagreed with a post this much in this thread yet..

and i actually like mia x, but all this is hogwash..

imma erase this whole dumpster fuck outta my mind.....

my brain smells like shit cuz i comprehended it

What's bullshit.

Call it out and prove it?

Kim didn't have Big writing for her

Fox didn't have writers?

Rah didn't have busta

Mia X had who??

And I can post a clip of Mia X saying how biggie came up to her and told her that he was going to give her style to Lil Kim.

Prove to me why is this BS?

no,

man if one mo nigga bring up lauryn hill, i'ma fucking scream

she made ONE album, Mia x dropped 3 on NL that you've never heard...how can you say that with a straight face?

if the criteria is that she isnt better b/c the aforementioned had some of the best mc's in rap history write their raps, then yea...you are saying that 3 iconic male rappers are better than a female rapper

ayo, pac once walked me home from school and told me never to pal with drug dealers

man if one mo nigga bring up lauryn hill, i'ma fucking scream

she made ONE album, Mia x dropped 3 on NL that you've never heard...how can you say that with a straight face?

if the criteria is that she isnt better b/c the aforementioned had some of the best mc's in rap history write their raps, then yea...you are saying that 3 iconic male rappers are better than a female rapper
nigga said mia x was the best female rapper int he game, i named females rappers who albums i bought because as much as mia is cool, i strongly disagree,

i even bought a queen pen album

Ok

Here comes the deflection. Let me be silly because, it's too much facts that's pinning me against the wall, so let me deflect with silly outlandish comments because I can't debate against facts

Back