Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

Slim, nobody's arguing this. I just brought it to show that folks outside of NO showed P love.
niggaz loved the classic shit....if a dj drop a NL set in a club..he only gonna play the classics... like 4 or 5 songs.....they ain't going that deep, they ain't posting 80% yall just posted... just the bangers.. and niggaz will zap tot he bangers....

but some of these tracks, like mac and true, and c murder, and fiend....

the deep album cuts wasn't getting play like that outside a handful niggaz, and they used to get clowned for it...just speaking facts

I didn't even see that ridiculous ass comment, Kim copied her style from Mia X? lmaooooooooooo man yall country niggas are crazy

i said that from the jump tho

Then immediately goes back to arguing the opposite.

they were bought more heavily in their region..yalla act like eit ain't 100's of millions of motherfuckers in the south

BtfUPfxCMAARoE-.jpg

niggaz loved the classic shit....if a dj drop a NL set in a club..he only gonna play the classics... like 4 or 5 songs.....they ain't going that deep, they ain't posting 80% yall just posted... just the bangers.. and niggaz will zap tot he bangers....

but some of these tracks, like mac and true, and c murder, and fiend....

the deep album cuts wasn't getting play like that outside a handful niggaz, and they used to get clowned for it...just speaking facts

There it goes again.....

10cff03e02c98b9e290a75be571c3603.gif

First it ain't getting any play, now it's just "the 4-5 bangers" in the club. What is it?

giphy.gif

There it goes again.....

10cff03e02c98b9e290a75be571c3603.gif

First it ain't getting any play, now it's just "the 4-5 bangers" in the club. What is it?

Like I said earlier, keep typing all you doing is.....

giphy.gif
dog, i don't understand how your brain can't process this shit....

i've said from the jump.....the very beginning.....when this all started......

my original argument.....

was that No Limit had some bangers... the universally recognized classic shit that everybody recognizes..... but in their deep cuts they dropped a lotta bullshit....

the whole point of this thread was to prove that the album shit, the b side shit, the overall quality of their label was top notch... my argument, was outside of mystikal, and the well known tracks... NL was mostly garbage...

NOTHING HAS CHANGED....
no goal posts have been moved...

AP said not to even rank the songs i already know....

a lotta the shit yall dropping was hot to yal, but is still garbage to me.....

i ain't gonna say everything they ever put out was wack...in fact i've NEVER said that.......and i'm not going to say that....there is some decent shit... but there's a whole lotta bullshit.. and that's been the argument from the jump....

like i don't know what you think you pointing out here....'but you obviously missed some shit

Yeah it means you have jack shit to back this up, so you just gonna assume.

You know what they say......................
dawg, most of the shit yall dropping is wack..

the classic shit, the shit everybody know... that shit is cool.....

you hear me... the No limit shit that everybody knows.. a lotta that shit cool, but the deeper cts... the lesser known artists,.. that's bullshit.....

that's our discussion.....

NL sold more heavily in the south....that's their region... do you know what a market is?

the south was their target audience.. they were much more visible, represented on the radio and clubs, and doing shows religiously....

the shit that caught fire up north, was the hot shit, and there might of been a few people here n there who listened to more, but most folk up here didn't.....it wasn't that hot.... that's like me saying migos or future, they cool, but i ain't buying their albums....

i ain't listening to uzi vert album, young thug album.....post malone got a few nice singles, but i ain't copping his shit and listening to whole albums in the whip...and i don't know anybody who igh on them like that....

that's what i'm saying

this song made it up north....i remember liking it then,.....

mystikal from the jump has been largely considered the best thing off that label

everybody started off "excusing mystikal"

so by posting mystikal you are proving nothing

Back