Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

Lol, It's all good breh.

I was on the same tip when I found out a dirty little secret when my hero or someone I respected was put out there.

Santa Clause being not real can cause kids to stay outlandish things once they see start seeing statements that he's not real.

I get it

Ok Breh.

I can understand now, why your post is coming at my post on some Lil Kim got her style from Mia X.

You started listening to Mia X at that time.

No Harm. Sometimes we need to do a little more digging and research, and not be so quick to shoot the messenger

giphy.gif

This shit is incredible

I cant believe this lmao

Knock you gotta be trolling...

To speak to your “research” claim... I went back and listened to her first album...

And just like I said...

She rapping about selling dope, shooting niggas, beating bitches up, being a boss/gangsta/hood bitch...and rapping hardcore like a nigga

Which is the opposite of what Lil Kim is about bruh...

Kims first album was named Hardcore with her pussy on the album cover for fucks sake...

devils advocate, but what if Big wanted Kim to rap aggressively like Mia without the content?

\
giphy.gif

This shit is incredible

I cant believe this lmao

Knock you gotta be trolling...

To speak to your “research” claim... I went back and listened to her first album...

And just like I said...

She rapping about selling dope, shooting niggas, beating bitches up, being a boss/gangsta/hood bitch...and rapping hardcore like a nigga

Which is the opposite of what Lil Kim is about bruh...

Kims first album was named Hardcore with her pussy on the album cover for fucks sake...

Lol

No trolling breh,

It's out there if you really wanna know.

Just know the girl from the 7th ward birth Lil Kim's style Lol.

If you really want to know, you'll do your research.

devils advocate, but what if Big wanted Kim to rap aggressively like Mia without the content?

I know thats ya whodie

But cmon bruh...

In rap...

When someone “takes a style/flow”

You can hear the evidence...

Example:

When Gillie was with Cash Money and he was “helping” Wayne with his flow/delivery you HEARD IT.

So you telling me when you listen to Lil Kim you hear Mia X?

You can type that shit with a st8 face?

I know thats ya whodie

But cmon bruh...

In rap...

When someone “takes a style/flow”

You can hear the evidence...

Example:

When Gillie was with Cash Money and he was “helping” Wayne with his flow/delivery you HEARD IT.

So you telling me when you listen to Lil Kim you hear Mia X?

You can type that shit with a st8 face?

I'm just posing a different pov man. I don't want no smoke with you fam lol

i ain't got the energy for this today..

yal got it...whatever mayne

Back