Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Wish I would’ve peeped him before... I’ve been playing his music all day... listening to interviews and shit.. brilliant mind... damn shame and terrible loss...

I didnt listen to him until Victory Lap came out. I knew he existed but didnt pay attention until that album.

I remember he was releasing some Mixtape awhile back that was limited copies. Like only 1000 copies were released and he sold them for 1000 a piece. I thought it was crazy but it turned out being a genius idea.

I get what you saying but I don't think its fair. If it was my friend and I came on here posting about it would you give 2 fucks?

Can't speak for anyone else but I've been playing close attention to his moves for a while and have admired him from a far.

I'm not allowed to give a fuck or feel a way about it unless I give a fuck about every single black person that gets killed? You on some surface level bullshit. Go give that person their tweet back.

I think you missed his point and nothing anyone is saying or doing here to mourn this man's death is in the wrong as well..may he rest in peace.

And PS
Hell yea I would response n feel for your lost my brother if something like that happened to you.

(God forbid)

*Continue on honoring this man...*

Like I said u can’t save everyone. If u get out the hood and go back to hood it’s risky business. Someone has to do it though. Are u gonna do it?
already doing it.

thats what gets me to the point people tend to think im talking down.
alot of people need help...our people.
i cant reach everyone....and i dont communicate like some.....but thats why we need more who speak certain languages and can communicate with some i cant reach.

i have always said we all have a place in our community....
so when i see shit like this...i see niggas who failed OUR community.
whether it was a past generation who failed the shooter, or the generation before them who failed the next who then failed the shooter.

i see shit like this as failure......
so if anyone can accuse me of anything....accuse me of wanting to help to the point i hurt myself. but then again.....there needs to be a sacrifice so others can come up.

so i dont subscribe to helping those who want help and forget the rest.. it just takes a certain person to reach those people, but it doesnt mean i wont try.
if its me or you....we both need to try. other wise the very problem we get tired of seeing will grow to come knocking on our front door.

Back