Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Bruh....so shooting dude is cool?
Killing someone who is building for his people is cool?
This the shit you defending?
Destructive niggas ain't shit.
Empowering niggas like that...make you ain't shit.
Doing nothing to make your people better...is questionable.

You need to learn the difference. You a all or nothing type dude. That's why you always confused.
Don't bring race into this....fight your own battle and leave her out of it.
And if you have nothing to contribute....that's fine but stay the fuck outta my way while I do what's needed and vent at lazy and destructive ass people.

Comprende?

You so damn lame sometimes. Nobody condoned this murder nobody said keep it real. But here you go venting about extra shit to a crowd that does not think like the angry destructive niggas you hate so much. Do you talk to them so nicely or all your venom just for venting.

Imma guess those werent "bodyguards" then?

They was just his homies.

Cuz they was lackin hard af esp if he had a known threat

Honestly

if this would've happened round 08-09, I wouldn't have been too surprised cuz it seemed he wasn't too far removed from that life

but to see him grow over a decade as an artist & more importantly as a man that wanted to empower his people is why it's hittin most folks hard

Now you can say it was gang related if true @Mister

I think they sensationalizing. Cause if that was the case nigga wouldn't have just been in a open parking lot without it.

09B84169-1E3D-49A5-B7E8-D7F074B921A5.png DDAB6115-788D-4BD3-8F43-8A6F92E92125.png

Im more inclined to believe this. It wasn't no deep shit.

But but Dr sebi! Bitches/niggas saw somebody say that and latched onto it because they sheep

They don't even know what the doc was gonna be about or who sebi was

I hate the way things are now...

But yeah man RIP Nip

I would imagine the streets is hot right now out there, be careful

Back