Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Bruh....so shooting dude is cool?
Killing someone who is building for his people is cool?
This the shit you defending?
Destructive niggas ain't shit.
Empowering niggas like that...make you ain't shit.
Doing nothing to make your people better...is questionable.

You need to learn the difference. You a all or nothing type dude. That's why you always confused.
Don't bring race into this....fight your own battle and leave her out of it.
And if you have nothing to contribute....that's fine but stay the fuck outta my way while I do what's needed and vent at lazy and destructive ass people.

Comprende?

Too early for your dumb shit abd we can get into later. This is about nipsey and how we lost him. Dont got the energy for your pointless debates about nothing anymore. Go and vent tho

I haven't been this hurt since Nate Dogg passed. I was at wedding yesterday when I seen he was shot and just refreshing twitter hoping he pulled through. This legit fucked me up and I wasn't in the mood for shit. Nip was on a whole other level you had to be out here to see what he was doing. The man had a whole strip mall in LA. He was opening restaurants, barbershops and hiring anyone in the hood who needed work. He was gonna get the park fixed up for the kids too.

I'm mad and sad at the same time. This aint right and this line he said on Racks in the middle gave me chills.

Closin' escrow twice this month, both commercial units
Damn, I wish my nigga Fatts was here
How you die thirty somethin' after banging all them years?
Grammy nominated, in the sauna sheddin' tears
All this money, power, fame and I can't make you reappear
But I don't wipe 'em though
We just embrace the only life we know
If it was me, I would tell you, "Nigga, live your life and grow"
I'd tell you, "Finish what we started, reach them heights, you know?

RIP NIPSEY Hussle :(

I've literally had this track on repeat since yesterday man.

Just seen the vids of the shooting.

What a loss. And it's more blood to be shed. Fucking terrible.

U know even in the midst of the tragedy this dude really made shit happen for his fam. He put in enough work for them to be straight long after hes gone and aside from them getting a check from his music they have actual ownership of businesses and real estate that can keep generating revenue and continue feeding people.

Long after hes gone he will still be providing for his family thru all the bullshit that right there is dope.

I can only imagine

A lotta blocks finna get sprayed cuz of this shit man smh

Bullshit begetting more bullshit

Fuck shooting up blocks...just kill the fucking coward who did it and then follow brother Nipsey’s example and invest in the hood...thats the real way to remember him...continue his legacy fuck the sensless bullshit

If I can remember Nip was a 60 and his killer was a 60. I was asking the same question as you. Why they are shooting up blocks when the hit came from within their own organization.

If I can remember Nip was a 60 and his killer was a 60. I was asking the same question as you. Why they are shooting up blocks when the hit came from within their own organization.

even tho they under one gang don't mean they all cool wit each other . maybe shitty friends are rocking wit him

Keyword is WAS if the nigga was a snitch he probably wasn't gang anymore. Obviously looking at the events these niggas weren't homies anymore.

But like I said critical thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
My kids told me that the little dude that posted that live video claiming to have been the shooter is now in hiding. He has deleted all his social media. It won't save him though. If my kids were able to identify the dude as someone they went to middle and high school w/, then it's youngsters from Neighborhood that will be able to identify him as well because there are a bunch of them(or so they claim) at my kids' high school.
Nigga gonna learn all fame aint good. Shit he pulled was lame as hell.

Im disappointed in nipsey. He had more to lose then worrying about if that nigga snitched or not .

Having a snitch around you can set you up to take a loss so it cuts both ways. If dude was a shooter tho they probably shouldn't have been outside lacking like that. Like that's the biggest thing to me. You hoe'd the nigga then yall just let him run up? He ain't even creep hard he just walked up.

Too late to try and make sense of the shit now tho. Everyone lost.

U know even in the midst of the tragedy this dude really made shit happen for his fam. He put in enough work for them to be straight long after hes gone and aside from them getting a check from his music they have actual ownership of businesses and real estate that can keep generating revenue and continue feeding people.

Long after hes gone he will still be providing for his family thru all the bullshit that right there is dope.

That's our whole purpose bro

We may not all get rich but we can all leave something behind for those close to us

That's what the grind is for. Its cliche but you really cant take none of that material bullshit with you. Nobody says so and so is dead but damn he was always fresh tho. It's about what you did to make your mark and help people and change hearts.

They'll never be able to tarnish this mans name or legacy.

A true King, now immortalized in his prime

:popcorn2:

@Cain think you might appreciate this

"How we got a billion rappers in the world and we only had one main stream rapper tryna do right?"

"All these miggas working for them people."

Back