Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

They said at least 6 people have been stabbed up there too

People need to chill... glad i didn't go up there tonight

It's about to be an ugly summer in LA

I can only imagine

A lotta blocks finna get sprayed cuz of this shit man smh

Bullshit begetting more bullshit

Fuck shooting up blocks...just kill the fucking coward who did it and then follow brother Nipsey’s example and invest in the hood...thats the real way to remember him...continue his legacy fuck the sensless bullshit

I said today that this is how people must’ve felt when Biggie and Pac were killed. This whole situation made my head hurt and I cried like he was a family member.

When you not only listen to his music but understand his purpose, listen to his words in his interviews and just when he speaks period...he was amazing. He lives up to his birth name for real. When I became a mother, my whole thought process literally changed. I felt the need to connect with black mothers and families, help my community, I’ve gave away clothes, breast pumps and etc. to black women and children. I especially connected with him and his work because he spoke on the very things we are working to change even with just breastfeeding our children.

Our communities need us and to see people who are trying to help us..being murdered just sucks all around. Shit is disappointing.
I think I’m all cried out.

hearing that it wasn't shooting or stabbing but ppl got trampled and maybe cut with glass when they fell

May have just been a fight

shit was like when I got caught up at the LiL wayne show at the A3c last yr.

sad that folks can't even gather for a vigil without some shit poppin off

Actually, it's expected if this is a neighborhood thing.

I'm square as dominoes, but as a child when the neighborhood beefed you stayed inside unless you had to be out there. I'm guessing it's even more serious in a situation with a real gang culture and the murder of such a beloved figure. The only folks out there should be civilians that have to be. The rest is goons and going at goons with police trying to put they foot down. The block is hot as they say.

You can get caught up from all sides just standing by in that situation.

Back