Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Dude was respected in the game

47584610_529706377507761_6039096329965459137_n.jpg

1_Young-Jeezy-RIP-Video-Shoot-New-York-America-11-Feb-2013.jpg

Nipsey-Hussle-Grammy-Nomination-Party-with-JAY-Z-at-The-Peppermint-Club-Photos.jpg

3A2A3906.jpg

3A2A3867.jpg
WE LOVE YOU NIP

IM SICK

My kids told me that the little dude that posted that live video claiming to have been the shooter is now in hiding. He has deleted all his social media. It won't save him though. If my kids were able to identify the dude as someone they went to middle and high school w/, then it's youngsters from Neighborhood that will be able to identify him as well because there are a bunch of them(or so they claim) at my kids' high school.

Homje better jus off himself . Even in the jail he will get dealt with

I haven't been this hurt since Nate Dogg passed. I was at wedding yesterday when I seen he was shot and just refreshing twitter hoping he pulled through. This legit fucked me up and I wasn't in the mood for shit. Nip was on a whole other level you had to be out here to see what he was doing. The man had a whole strip mall in LA. He was opening restaurants, barbershops and hiring anyone in the hood who needed work. He was gonna get the park fixed up for the kids too.

I'm mad and sad at the same time. This aint right and this line he said on Racks in the middle gave me chills.

Closin' escrow twice this month, both commercial units
Damn, I wish my nigga Fatts was here
How you die thirty somethin' after banging all them years?
Grammy nominated, in the sauna sheddin' tears
All this money, power, fame and I can't make you reappear
But I don't wipe 'em though
We just embrace the only life we know
If it was me, I would tell you, "Nigga, live your life and grow"
I'd tell you, "Finish what we started, reach them heights, you know?

RIP NIPSEY Hussle :(

Bruh..... you seem like a good guy and most of the time you seem to mean well but your timing can be very uncouth.
Please tell me when the time is right.

Like we have time.

Regardless of what anyone thinks...I feel this way without someone being killed.
Its alot of work to do and a lot of questions that need answering...
But I guess we must wait till next week or unless it hits close to home again.

Eat a dikk fat boy.
You not doing shit for the community but hoggin all the calories.

Anyway. Im just saying you go on these niggas aint shit rant every other week and you do it openly. But if race does it or somebody like that they hate black men according to you. So you hate black men as well? No? Because thats how you sounding.

Anyway. Im just saying you go on these niggas aint shit rant every other week and you do it openly. But if race does it or somebody like that they hate black men according to you. So you hate black men as well? No? Because thats how you sounding.
Bruh....so shooting dude is cool?
Killing someone who is building for his people is cool?
This the shit you defending?
Destructive niggas ain't shit.
Empowering niggas like that...make you ain't shit.
Doing nothing to make your people better...is questionable.

You need to learn the difference. You a all or nothing type dude. That's why you always confused.
Don't bring race into this....fight your own battle and leave her out of it.
And if you have nothing to contribute....that's fine but stay the fuck outta my way while I do what's needed and vent at lazy and destructive ass people.

Comprende?

My kids told me that the little dude that posted that live video claiming to have been the shooter is now in hiding. He has deleted all his social media. It won't save him though. If my kids were able to identify the dude as someone they went to middle and high school w/, then it's youngsters from Neighborhood that will be able to identify him as well because there are a bunch of them(or so they claim) at my kids' high school.
Oh well .... You wanted clout so there you go

Back