Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

If I can remember Nip was a 60 and his killer was a 60. I was asking the same question as you. Why they are shooting up blocks when the hit came from within their own organization.
60 s really 4 different main sets/crews coming together... From what I heard dude is from one set Hillside and Nip is from another but they all 60s

I dont understand people still running with 'The government killed him because of the Dr Sebi documentary'...

First off the killing has raised MORE awareness of Dr Sebi then if Nip had just released it normally as planned (sadly)... And secondly the way he was murdered was brutal and created massive amounts of public outcry, if they did want kill him Im pretty sure he would of had an 'accident' or 'heart failure in sleep' something less shocking... I feel like Im losing brain cells even typing this...

RIP NIP...

I dont understand people still running with 'The government killed him because of the Dr Sebi documentary'...

First off the killing has raised MORE awareness of Dr Sebi then if Nip had just released it normally as planned (sadly)... And secondly the way he was murdered was brutal and created massive amounts of public outcry, if they did want kill him Im pretty sure he would of had an 'accident' or 'heart failure in sleep' something less shocking... I feel like Im losing brain cells even typing this...

RIP NIP...
Yup, ive never even heard of that dr sebi dude till now

Doesn't make much sense to me. So they saying nipsey was a snitch but the nigga he hoed out as a snitch murked him? I don't understand.

Its plausible but alot of the shit people gonna be saying over the next few weeks will have some kind of plausibility. I don't think it was that deep. Doesn't make enough sense to me. You killed the only nigga getting you niggas money to get nothing at all? Theres too much money going around to not get the crab niggas out the picture first. I'm not buying it.

Dude turned back twice to shoot him and kicked him in the head after that was anger and hate. Not a hit job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew you would respond to this.
I'm actually not speaking of you.

I figured it was an open invitation. Anyway try not to be to preachy. U writing short stories and shit and u will lose a nigga attention quick. Don’t come at dudes like ur talking down to them. Conversate with them.

Thats why a nigga like Nipsey stayed going back to hood. Put his business in the hood. To show those who could be saved how it’s done. He was accessible cuz he knew niggas needed someone that could talk to them the correct. It’s unfortunate we can’t save everyone but those u can be saved don’t need nor want a nigga talking down to him.

I commend the brother. May his soul rest and long live his legacy.

Back