Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

But but Dr sebi! Bitches/niggas saw somebody say that and latched onto it because they sheep

They don't even know what the doc was gonna be about or who sebi was

I hate the way things are now...

But yeah man RIP Nip

I would imagine the streets is hot right now out there, be careful

8AAFE0E6-3354-4044-B4BB-1FF95394A0B4.gif

I encourage people who are distraught about nipsey to feel the same way about every black life instead of niggas die everyday b.....

Don't let your humanity be selective

I get what you saying but I don't think its fair. If it was my friend and I came on here posting about it would you give 2 fucks?

Can't speak for anyone else but I've been playing close attention to his moves for a while and have admired him from a far.

I'm not allowed to give a fuck or feel a way about it unless I give a fuck about every single black person that gets killed? You on some surface level bullshit. Go give that person their tweet back.

I get what you saying but I don't think its fair. If it was my friend and I came on here posting about it would you give 2 fucks?

Can't speak for anyone else but I've been playing close attention to his moves for a while and have admired him from a far.

I'm not allowed to give a fuck or feel a way about it unless I give a fuck about every single black person that gets killed? You on some surface level bullshit. Go give that person their tweet back.

1. im not going to explain it if it eludes you

:huh:

I see they have tees for $35, that’s still a hit high for regular tees but I’ll cop...

But those $100 tees, nah.. I’m good lol
Bale, BBC and Ice Cream cost bout that if not more when it hit the scene ....u couldn’t keep that shit on the shelves

I figured it was an open invitation. Anyway try not to be to preachy. U writing short stories and shit and u will lose a nigga attention quick. Don’t come at dudes like ur talking down to them. Conversate with them.

Thats why a nigga like Nipsey stayed going back to hood. Put his business in the hood. To show those who could be saved how it’s done. He was accessible cuz he knew niggas needed someone that could talk to them the correct. It’s unfortunate we can’t save everyone but those u can be saved don’t need nor want a nigga talking down to him.

I commend the brother. May his soul rest and long live his legacy.

I said the same thing like let me support and cop a shirt.....$200 sweatsuit?....$100 sweatpants and shirts.....yeah I'm prolly copping 2 lighters and I'm good lol

I've kept quiet as I've read through this thread

but i'll say, i dont remember who it was, but whoever said something like "well LL wanted a hood nigga, i guess she gotta accept what come with that", you bogus af for saying that dumb shit

The IC really has done a number on you niggas to the point where you cant even, for just half a fucking sec show some compassion and human decency for what just happened to this man and his family.

Next...if you routinely buy gucci, prada, etc...then buying a $100 shirt from Nipsey is a drop in the bucket...again, this is only if you routinely wear authentic designer shit. If you were already a frugal shopper, then you wasn't gonna support when he was alive, and that's ok, but its crazy people try to justify what they will/wont spend money on when it's convenient for them to.

Back