Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

already doing it.

thats what gets me to the point people tend to think im talking down.
alot of people need help...our people.
i cant reach everyone....and i dont communicate like some.....but thats why we need more who speak certain languages and can communicate with some i cant reach.

i have always said we all have a place in our community....
so when i see shit like this...i see niggas who failed OUR community.
whether it was a past generation who failed the shooter, or the generation before them who failed the next who then failed the shooter.

i see shit like this as failure......
so if anyone can accuse me of anything....accuse me of wanting to help to the point i hurt myself. but then again.....there needs to be a sacrifice so others can come up.

so i dont subscribe to helping those who want help and forget the rest.. it just takes a certain person to reach those people, but it doesnt mean i wont try.
if its me or you....we both need to try. other wise the very problem we get tired of seeing will grow to come knocking on our front door.

u not helping niggas by using the word failure. u cant tell a nigga his father, uncle, big brother, or cousin is a failure. he will say nah them niggas taught me how to survive. u also have to remember that it is a huge adjustment going from the hood to the corporate world. u gotta equip them with shit.

communication is key and sometimes less is best. u write a whole lot but i hope u say a whole lot less when u face to face with niggas.

excuse my fucks up. work is busy and im trying to do too much at once...smh @ me

Last edited:
I never been on the west coast. I gotta hit out there either this year or next year but I heard that Nip have the first ever smart store. If someone can confirm this, then don't let anyone else rewrite history like they were the first. It sound interesting and make me wanna see the store, whenever I vacation to the west coast.

I never been on the west coast. I gotta hit out there either this year or next year but I heard that Nip have the first ever smart store. If someone can confirm this, then don't let anyone else rewrite history like they were the first. It sound interesting and make me wanna see the store, whenever I vacation to the west coast.

I heard that too last year

The hell is a smart store? Like a store with no employees? Just button pressing and what not?

You download an app that lets you interact w the store and merch on your phone

or this is what it is

http://veumagazine.com/2017/06/nipsey-hussle-open-the-worlds-first-smart-store-in-los-angeles/

The new smart store, which houses his Marathon clothing brand, comes equipped with programable technology, which gives customers exclusive access to the rappers music with their purchases. Nipsey also created a downloadable app that gives customers special features for each item they purchase.

All I keep thinking about is Lauren, them kids, and his family. Also, I wanted to make a correction on my previous post a few pages back. Sam is his sister, Adam is his brother, sadly he died on his brother’s birthday :(

All I keep thinking about is Lauren, them kids, and his family. Also, I wanted to make a correction on my previous post a few pages back. Sam is his sister, Adam is his brother, sadly he died on his brother’s birthday :(
Black Sam his brother fam.... I posted a link to his sister IG in this thread

Back