Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

All I keep thinking about is Lauren, them kids, and his family. Also, I wanted to make a correction on my previous post a few pages back. Sam is his sister, Adam is his brother, sadly he died on his brother’s birthday :(

Sammie is his brother

I've kept quiet as I've read through this thread

but i'll say, i dont remember who it was, but whoever said something like "well LL wanted a hood nigga, i guess she gotta accept what come with that", you bogus af for saying that dumb shit

The IC really has done a number on you niggas to the point where you cant even, for just half a fucking sec show some compassion and human decency for what just happened to this man and his family.

Next...if you routinely buy gucci, prada, etc...then buying a $100 shirt from Nipsey is a drop in the bucket...again, this is only if you routinely wear authentic designer shit. If you were already a frugal shopper, then you wasn't gonna support when he was alive, and that's ok, but its crazy people try to justify what they will/wont spend money on when it's convenient for them to.

This is what I was trying to show that lil kid a few pages ago and he got in his feelings and things.

We say "shit!" to $100 hat but wouldn't mind blowing a rack at a Gucci store even though they don't give a rat's ass about folks who look like us.

This is what I was trying to show that lil kid a few pages ago and he got in his feelings and things.

We say "shit!" to $100 hat but wouldn't mind blowing a rack at a Gucci store even though they don't give a rat's ass about folks who look like us.
It’s all bout price point and notoriety I made a point in this post that when Bape ICe Cream and BBC hit the scene the Tees were like 120 or some shit like that and they were selling out crazy

already doing it.

thats what gets me to the point people tend to think im talking down.
alot of people need help...our people.
i cant reach everyone....and i dont communicate like some.....but thats why we need more who speak certain languages and can communicate with some i cant reach.

i have always said we all have a place in our community....
so when i see shit like this...i see niggas who failed OUR community.
whether it was a past generation who failed the shooter, or the generation before them who failed the next who then failed the shooter.

i see shit like this as failure......
so if anyone can accuse me of anything....accuse me of wanting to help to the point i hurt myself. but then again.....there needs to be a sacrifice so others can come up.

so i dont subscribe to helping those who want help and forget the rest.. it just takes a certain person to reach those people, but it doesnt mean i wont try.
if its me or you....we both need to try. other wise the very problem we get tired of seeing will grow to come knocking on our front door.

I dont want you leading, running, spearheading anything that pertains to Black ppl and the hood

keep your elitism and “How come AAs dont care about having their own businesses??” on the other side of the fence

Having a snitch around you can set you up to take a loss so it cuts both ways. If dude was a shooter tho they probably shouldn't have been outside lacking like that. Like that's the biggest thing to me. You hoe'd the nigga then yall just let him run up? He ain't even creep hard he just walked up.

Too late to try and make sense of the shit now tho. Everyone lost.

yall watch too much boyz in the hood

“you hoe’d the nigga then yall just let him run up”

you sound like a white boy straight out of colorado

please kindly stfu

Would make for a dope phone wallpaper

D3LHYOSU4AARRJX.jpg

Back