Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Nip was, is everything I hope to do ...to be

I really digged that man

and he should be here.

I cant stop hearing the panic and pain in the Games voice when he was riding down Slauson

the same panic and pain I hear so many ppl speak on after learning their brother, son, father, uncle, friend was killed.

the same panic and pain I felt when I learned my friends were shot in broadlight in their hood, on their own block.

this shit is sad and its a kind of sick sad that folks are all too familiar with. a sick sad like damn not this again.

lauren running into that hospital just did something to my pschye.

how many of us have ran into hospitals, up corners, into stores in sheer panic when hearing that our loved one has passed?

our communities need better and I hope to embody what nipsey was doing. I pray I have the strength and the love to help and empower those around me.

Rip Nipsey and all of those that died in the shuffle.
:niggaa:

u not helping niggas by using the word failure. u cant tell a nigga his father, uncle, big brother, or cousin is a failure. he will say nah them niggas taught me how to survive. u also have to remember that it is a huge adjustment going from the hood to the corporate world. u gotta equip them with shit.

communication is key and sometimes less is best. u write a whole lot but i hope u say a whole lot less when u face to face with niggas.

excuse my fucks up. work is busy and im trying to do too much at once...smh @ me
Bruh...must I tell someone they parent failed them?
If its a fact, that doesn't need to be said...but it is a problem in our community.
No matter which way anyone tries to spin it....a lot of dudes failed our community. The women , the kids and each other.
I hear everything you saying and respect it.

The woman who was the getaway driver needs to be found too

She's allegedly trying to clear her name and TMZ is clearly the feds

"TMZ called her and for some reason, she actually picked up the phone. According to the phone conversation, the woman said that she knows Eric Holder and that she was with him when they went to Hussle's shop on Sunday. She claims that she was waiting in the alley when Holder walked over to the store but apparently, she didn't know why they were headed over there. She also reportedly claims that Holder said nothing when he got back in the car.

Following the conversation, TMZ spoke to detectives about the phone call. The woman reportedly said that she would call the police to "clear her name."

yall watch too much boyz in the hood

“you hoe’d the nigga then yall just let him run up”

you sound like a white boy straight out of colorado

please kindly stfu

A good nigga died too soon ppl trying to put it together, grieving and giving condolences you running around talking shit digging for reactions. You got em. Now keep it moving if you got nothing to add but negativity.

Bruh...must I tell someone they parent failed them?
If its a fact, that doesn't need to be said...but it is a problem in our community.
No matter which way anyone tries to spin it....a lot of dudes failed our community. The women , the kids and each other.
I hear everything you saying and respect it.

u sound crazy right now. I don’t even know where to begin so I will again say....ur communication skills is horrible. U say u give back and that’s what’s up. I hope ur idea of giving is a check because u not dropping no gems of the youngins in the streets talking like u talking. One of them lil niggas is gonna beat the shit outta u lol

Hope this news will calm down whatever was about to happen on the streets though

Hopefully all the memorials for Nipsey in the next few days remain peaceful too

u sound crazy right now. I don’t even know where to begin so I will again say....ur communication skills is horrible. U say u give back and that’s what’s up. I hope ur idea of giving is a check because u not dropping no gems of the youngins in the streets talking like u talking. One of them lil niggas is gonna beat the shit outta u lol

Smdh.
Yup

Back