Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
This shit really got me thinking about how insignificant life is.

Everybody, and I mean everybody, with a little bit of money talks about doing some good for their community, but almost no one ever does anything but cut a check.

And then you got Nipsey who was doing the hardest thing you could do which is giving his time and energy. Dude opened businesses in his community and gave jobs to his community. Dude was at his businesses daily giving his time to make his community a little better.

And then out of all the people in the world, Nipsey ends up getting killed. And not even having a meaningful death but getting run up on by a coward and shot from behind.

Shit is crazy cause it shows how insignificant life really is.

Even a person who was better than all of us ended up getting killed in the most meaningless way ever.

This shit really got me thinking about how insignificant life is.

Everybody, and I mean everybody, with a little bit of money talks about doing some good for their community, but almost no one ever does anything but cut a check.

And then you got Nipsey who was doing the hardest thing you could do which is giving his time and energy. Dude opened businesses in his community and gave jobs to his community. Dude was at his businesses daily giving his time to make his community a little better.

And then out of all the people in the world, Nipsey ends up getting killed. And not even having a meaningful death but getting run up on by a coward and shot from behind.

Shit is crazy cause it shows how insignificant life really is.

Even a person who was better than all of us ended up getting killed in the most meaningless way ever.

The one rapper actually doing some real tangible shit in his community.

Meanwhile tekashi 69 spent a calendar year begging to die.

We all lost.

u sound crazy right now. I don’t even know where to begin so I will again say....ur communication skills is horrible. U say u give back and that’s what’s up. I hope ur idea of giving is a check because u not dropping no gems of the youngins in the streets talking like u talking. One of them lil niggas is gonna beat the shit outta u lol

Lol we been saying his communication is trash for months. He just acting like niggas sensitive.

Back