Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Years ago my homie told me something that always stuck w me on why niggas who make it never look back...fam was like “we the only ppl who have to fight to make it and when we make it we have to fight to keep what we have from the wolves in our community “

Like if Nipsey was a no nothing nigga still out here scheming...

No way in hell he posts a pic of what he has on and where he's at.... He's way too smart for that.

He posted that because he on his positive shit and even in beef was sending positivity into the world.....

Shit makes me sick..... Cuz you know he could be Savage. You know he could be the other way. But he chose to do good. He chose to give back. He was really doing what people feel we need to do in order to move ahead.

And just like niggaz do...... Every fucking time.....

This is what I always told the youngsters that wanted to bang about. You're signing a lifetime contract into some bullshit. Some of your enemies don't give a muthafuck about how you've changed and the positive things you're now doing. You're simply an enemy deserving of death.

While the hip hop community, his homies and his family mourn, there are niggas in another hood celebrating that they knocked off a factor and the shooter is being celebrated as a real one.

Years ago my homie told me something that always stuck w me on why niggas who make it never look back...fam was like “we the only ppl who have to fight to make it and when we make it we have to fight to keep what we have from the wolves in our community “
It's like niggaz gotta stay dirty to stay in the hood.

If you powerful and clean..... And still in the hood..... They gonna kill you.

But if you stay dirty, and let niggaz keep something over your head..... You might live longer, but you'll never achieve the kinda change he was pushing for staying dirty...

I just wanna know...

If yall feel it's a strong connection between why Nipsey died and Dr.Sebi teachings, will this be a wake up call? Are yall going to do the research, actually get involved, learn who this man was, learn of the lifestyle/the teachings and make real changes in YOUR life so that these deaths dont come in vain or......back to regular scheduled programming?

Simple as NO.

Ultimately the Tariq Nasheeds,Boyce Walkins, Prof Black Truths, and the countless clones their they have spawned
will only use this brother's death as a means to rev up their Youtube views, subscriptions ,Payplal and crowdfund donation$

This is what I always told the youngsters that wanted to bang about. You're signing a lifetime contract into some bullshit. Some of your enemies don't give a muthafuck about how you've changed and the positive things you're now doing. You're simply an enemy deserving of death.

While the hip hop community, his homies and his family mourn, there are niggas in another hood celebrating that they knocked off a factor and the shooter is being celebrated as a real one.

all facts . the shooter jus got promoted

I wonder how Big U.. a man who been doing so much work to bring down the gang violence and bring peace in the city will respond. He Rollin 60's and was Nipsey's OG. This shit is just bad
Hopefully they don’t go to the mattresses but these old heads really dropped the ball too

Being powerful and black is dangerous business. Best to be a savage too.

Like if Nipsey was a no nothing nigga still out here scheming...

No way in hell he posts a pic of what he has on and where he's at.... He's way too smart for that.

He posted that because he on his positive shit and even in beef was sending positivity into the world.....

Shit makes me sick..... Cuz you know he could be Savage. You know he could be the other way. But he chose to do good. He chose to give back. He was really doing what people feel we need to do in order to move ahead.

And just like niggaz do...... Every fucking time.....
This is why positivity is a gift and a curse. Bc those that seek positivity truly need it and can be therapeutic coping mechanism to the one distributing it. But it leaves u vulnerable one way or another to those waiting on their chance to take advantage.

Anytime i ever thought to myself that a struggle/negative situation could be a blessing in disguise was literally moments after contemplating the most destructive way to handle it and deciding to be above it.

Rip Nipsey this is so sudden and sad

I never really listened to his music but I do know about his work in the community and generating black business

I said because of THAT just as much as the gang affiliation they gonna make sure whoever had a hand in killing him get it in the worst way

You dont do this kinda shit to ppl who are trying to better the community

Back