Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

The fucked up thing is........ could've easily put this store anywhere in LA but he chose to keep it in his neighborhood to bring black dollars back to his hood. BUT as usual niggas gonna nig and jealous ones envy

Say what you will about Booise....and I'll agree his blatant ignorance is palpable at times...But there is something enduring about the brother I respect
Listen closely and you'll see dude be speaking jewels

And I know a lot of us be in denial and it's just easier to blame the "the man" and go with wild conspiracy theories.....but at the end of day, it's as simple what he is talking about right here (specifically mark 2:40)

Last edited:
tumblr_ot5bpiQrJS1s3t8ono1_1280.jpg

Aye man, regardless of whatever human matters lead to this death. There is no life after death, for the one that dies. Yea his existence in the minds of those who care about and for him, live on beyond his death. But when man dies, man dies, there is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no reincarnation. When you die, you die, and the world keeps on spinning. Your family keeps on living, and that pain never goes away. It just becomes buried in the hearts of humans, and comes out in either meanful or negative ways. But it comes out because our intricate minds ain't made to deal with the loss of that connection.

When we die..we die..that man is dead. Fuck resting in peace, may his love ones find peace in his resting.

People asking "why does it always happen?"

But yet when the true answer is given it is always brushed off as nonsense, but yet the cycle continues to happen daily because only a few believe the truth.

SMH.

Look the only answer to why this happens ALL THE TIME 24/7 to famous people, nonfamous people, black, white, male, female, old, young and everyone in between is because of sin and the devil.

The only solution is to place your complete faith in Jesus Christ so that when you die you will live forever in a perfect world where none of this violence will ever occur again!

And this world that we live in today will never be remembered again when King Jesus makes all things new. Amen.

That's my eulogy for all of us who are living.

You want answers, that's the truth.

You can take it or leave it. Because we all have free will.

But whatever choice you make about Jesus Christ before you breathe your last, you will live with that choice for all eternity.

Jesus is coming. Amen.

Black men shot up Malcolm X too fam
But Nip said it himself multiple times that fucking wit the pharmaceutical industry can be a death wish. You can't dismiss the conspiracy theories
I understand that BUT this shit right here was some nigga shit. Also if someone was going to kill him they would've killed him for the FUCK TRUMP song. Most of the country have no idea who Sebi is

Just got a notification.

It's bout to get ugly.

It's so fucking hard to keep it 100 these days.

So fucking hard. Like that shit really fucking pains me.

For this man to call powerful enemies a blessing can only mean he chose the higher road, and it fucking costed him his life in result.

If he was like fuck everything positive an got back on his killer shit and went after those enemies instead of tweeting about how their existence is a blessing.... He prolly still be alive....

Fucking hate this world sometimes.... It's like the world pushes on you to be nothing.....

And whenever you fight to be something.... The push becomes harder and harder..... But yet the American dream is the pursuit of happiness....

How many black men died in America simply for wanting to be happy? Ain't that the dream? Niggaz can't dream now?

I made some of DrSebis alkaline mushroom soup before and promptly flushed it down the garbage disposal after tasting it.

Just got a notification.

It's bout to get ugly.

It's so fucking hard to keep it 100 these days.

So fucking hard. Like that shit really fucking pains me.

For this man to call powerful enemies a blessing can only mean he chose the higher road, and it fucking costed him his life in result.

If he was like fuck everything positive an got back on his killer shit and went after those enemies instead of tweeting about how their existence is a blessing.... He prolly still be alive....

Fucking hate this world sometimes.... It's like the world pushes on you to me nothing.....

And whenever you fight to be something.... The push becomes harder and harder..... But yet the American dream is the pursuit of happiness....

How man black men died in America simply for wanting to be happy? Ain't that the dream? Niggaz can't dream now?

Its a trap within a trap bruh.

Aint no ease until you leave...and thats real.

Back