Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Raise and shoot at black men, never felt the satisfaction

When I seen the game collapsing, guess they took the rules and wacked it
Started moving at a different frequency and it got me living lavish
All my partners steady passing, tryna wigle through this madness
Tryna fight this gravity at time and I swear it pull me backwards
Putting thousands on they caskets, tryna pick the right reactions
I appreciate the progress, but I'm so conflict about the status

I'm speechless right now. I never got up on his music but I respected what he stood for. Entrepreneurship, health, that upper level that inspires and like to hear. I kinda don't want to point fingers but man, I'm getting sick of the goofy sh%t. I mean can we get off of the clown sh%t in 2019, finally? It's messed up that you are not even safe in your own city. Doe B, Camouflage etc. It's already hard being a black man as is but your own kind will pull triggers on you before anyone else. Like someone said previously, it's not like he was out here acting like a savage, trolling, dissing, threatening people and just putting that negativity in the air waves. He was opposite of that. Then clowns ain't got any morals, shooting in front of his child. Sh%ts crazy

TMZ

6:02 PM PT -- Our sources are clear ... this appears to be gang-related to the law enforcement officers that are working the case.

5:46 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the suspect cops are looking for is a black male in his 20s. We're told he approached Nipsey and co. by foot Sunday afternoon and fired multiple shots ... only to depart right after in what we're told appeared to be a nearby waiting vehicle with a separate driver, who our sources say was female.

TMZ

6:02 PM PT -- Our sources are clear ... this appears to be gang-related to the law enforcement officers that are working the case.

5:46 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the suspect cops are looking for is a black male in his 20s. We're told he approached Nipsey and co. by foot Sunday afternoon and fired multiple shots ... only to depart right after in what we're told appeared to be a nearby waiting vehicle with a separate driver, who our sources say was female.
Sigh........ Niggas

TMZ

It really is going to get ugly

Like for instance.....a lot of real niggaz I know... Don't even fuck with social media....

Why?

100% true story. Niggaz was looking for this dude. They know he be staying at his momma house, but no one could confirm it. But his momma stay on social media. So they slit her tires.

Few hours later she on Facebook talking about the devil after her, and explained how she found out. They showed me the post and asked me what I saw.

I really had nothing ...I just said, I guess niggaz fucking with her.

They like naw...peep game.... She told the whole world what time she go to work, she mentioned going back in the house to wake both her sons. And she thanked God she don't keep guns in the house....

I was dumbfounded..... Cuz sho enough that was all niggaz needed.

Nipsey last picture was what he was wearing. Them niggaz knew what he had on and where he was at. Like you know he was trying to live righteous, cuz someone like him knows everything I just typed..

But he felt he wasn't living that life no more...... So he felt comfortable enough to show himself having fun and showing love. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Vlad bout to have this on repaeat

He getting any old Nip interviews re uploaded as we speak.

To his credit, Vlad actually replayed this segment for another interview last week or so
when they were speaking on why certain cats leave their hoods and (SEEMLY) never look back

TMZ

More bullets will fly unfortunately.

I just wanna know...

If yall feel it's a strong connection between why Nipsey died and Dr.Sebi teachings, will this be a wake up call? Are yall going to do the research, actually get involved, learn who this man was, learn of the lifestyle/the teachings and make real changes in YOUR life so that these deaths dont come in vain or......back to regular scheduled programming?

Aye man, regardless of whatever human matters lead to this death. There is no life after death, for the one that dies. Yea his existence in the minds of those who care about and for him, live on beyond his death. But when man dies, man dies, there is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no reincarnation. When you die, you die, and the world keeps on spinning. Your family keeps on living, and that pain never goes away. It just becomes buried in the hearts of humans, and comes out in either meanful or negative ways. But it comes out because our intricate minds ain't made to deal with the loss of that connection.

When we die..we die..that man is dead. Fuck resting in peace, may his love ones find peace in his resting.

Shut the fuck up with that atheist cracker bullshit. Wrong time place and subject

Back