Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

He didn't just talk the talk, he walked the walk

D3BsvS_U0AA2upB.jpg

Apparently this dude walked up in front of at least 30 people and shot these people. BUT the black community and no snitching probably will never cooperate with the police.
U know the kites already out on that situation ...They gonna tear some shit up

Simple as NO.

Ultimately the Tariq Nasheeds,Boyce Walkins, Prof Black Truths, and the countless clones their they have spawned
will only use this brother's death as a means to rev up their Youtube views, subscriptions ,Payplal and crowdfund donation$
Bruh, you can't really believe that's all those men are about. They speak with too much conviction to be in it solely for the money. Come on now

Simple as NO.

Ultimately the Tariq Nasheeds,Boyce Walkins, Prof Black Truths, and the countless clones their they have spawned
will only use this brother's death as a means to rev up their Youtube views, subscriptions ,Payplal and crowdfund donation$
Funny enough Nipsey was cool with Tariq...

Bruh, you can't really believe that's all those men are about. They speak with too much conviction to be in it solely for the money. Come on now

I don't want to murk up this brother's death to focus on charlatans
But in the countless years these guys have been around,besides their own personal bank accounts, name one...just one TANGIBLE they have ACCOMPLISHED that benefited the black community as a whole???

InWhat law, public policy or program they can claim was implemented directly because of their efforts????
Name just one

RIP NIPSEY. No negative shit to say here. All homie did was motivate me to be better. Homie walked the walk, talked the talk. My prayers sent up for him and his family and loved ones.
This is surreal, literally the last person I'd think of getting taken out. Appreciated homie mind and energy. Always dropped jewels.

This is what I always told the youngsters that wanted to bang about. You're signing a lifetime contract into some bullshit. Some of your enemies don't give a muthafuck about how you've changed and the positive things you're now doing. You're simply an enemy deserving of death.

While the hip hop community, his homies and his family mourn, there are niggas in another hood celebrating that they knocked off a factor and the shooter is being celebrated as a real one.

True your good does not erase your bad and your bad dont erase your good. The shooter coulda been a victim brother or some fam. Could've been for stripes who knows. The dr. Sebi shit could be true.

I was pulling into target when I heard the news. I just sat in the car stuck for like an hr. Couldn't even go in. My entire body was heavy.

My favorite cousin got killed like 3 weeks ago on some stupid, senseless shit also so I'm extra in my feelings about it. I cant even imagine how Lauren London feeling.

I don't want to murk up this brother's death to focus on charlatans
But in the countless years these guys have been around,besides their own personal bank accounts, name one...just one TANGIBLE they have ACCOMPLISHED that benefited the black community as a whole???

InWhat law, public policy or program they can claim was implemented directly because of their efforts????
Name just one
We can go deeper in another thread but simply put, they enlighten black people. They do. That's tangible. If you're a black man how can you see them solely as hustlers, ignoring the wealth of knowledge and jewels that each of them bring to the table? (Rhetorical question)

This shit was probably some s
We can go deeper in another thread but simply put, they enlighten black people. They do. That's tangible. If you're a black man how can you see them solely as hustlers, ignoring the wealth of knowledge and jewels that each of them bring to the table? (Rhetorical question)

I think that some of them are true to that shit and some are full of shit,but fighting white supremacy isn't exactly how you go mainstream in America

My thing is fuck "we as a people" that shit is a myth and dead. Take your loved ones..and build with like-minded people regardless of ethnicity. If the people you end up building with end up being mostly Black then cool..but don't make the mistake of thinking just because somebody is Black they're your brother.

I understand your pain fam but turning our back on OUR people isn’t the answer. To do that would be ignoring the position we were put in. Most niggas in the Rolling 60s and other gangs were born in it. Their dad, moms, uncles etc were 60s so now they are, that’s just a way of life over there. Is it dumb? Ofc, but these are kids we’re talking about. We have a lot of fucked up cycles we as a people need to break, but not sticking together isn’t the answer.

Back