Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

We can go deeper in another thread but simply put, they enlighten black people. They do. That's tangible. If you're a black man how can you see them solely as hustlers, ignoring the wealth of knowledge and jewels that each of them bring to the table? (Rhetorical question)

I want go in like I want to...right now....

But basically in all these years, you can't point to a got damn thing TANGIBLE they have accompanied...other feel good ""talk""
much like the pastor pimps in church every Sunday morn

Wtf? Is that real?

This same thing happenned when Xxxtentacion got killed. Some random nigga posted a video talking about he did it but he had nothing to do with it. Kids want attention so bad now that I doubt it but at the same time wouldn't be surprised.

I want go in like I want to...right now....

But basically in all these years, you can't point to a got damn thing TANGIBLE they have accompanied...other feel good ""talk""
much like the pastor pimps in church every Sunday morn
Make the pro black talking heads thread then. We can debate.

He gon get smashed for that

Damn Nip... Im praying to God this didn’t come from their enemies. The city of LA will be on fire for months.

I hate people man

I can't even see the video cause its been removed but I already know what it is

Sometimes I wish social media aint even exist bruh

its got the world all fucked up

everything that happens today is linked to that shit in some way..

they even got footage of this dude laying there in the streets trying to be revived, somebody fuckin recorded that shit just to post it on twitter/instagram for some views.

Back