Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Y'all gotta chill with this conspiracy shit. Nobody killing that man over Dr Sebi. This shit right here is some nigga shit and it's probably over something as stupid as fuck to regualr people on the street but serious shit to gang niggas. Just like the movie Us we are our own worst enemies.
Black men shot up Malcolm X too fam

Y'all gotta chill with this conspiracy shit. Nobody killing that man over Dr Sebi. This shit right here is some nigga shit and it's probably over something as stupid as fuck to regualr people on the street but serious shit to gang niggas. Just like the movie Us we are our own worst enemies.

I mean shit.. the fucked up thing is who the hell knows? It could've very well been the government BEHIND the shit. But i'll be damned if it wasn't niggas who pulled the trigger and at LEAST provided plausible deniability. Niggas are the consummate pawns.

But Nip said it himself multiple times that fucking wit the pharmaceutical industry can be a death wish. You can't dismiss the conspiracy theories

Never really listened to his music but earned hella respect for his grind, hustle and love for his community. He could have setup shop in a more different / traditional area but chose to give back to the hood......shits crazy. Rest In Power and may your family find peace in this situation

I'm not even gonna debate with the Dr Sebi conspiracy ppl

I personally think Dr Sebi was a fraud and snake oil salesman

But RIP my nigga Nip

Wasn't fan,fan but respected and appreciated the brother's grind and hustle

Peace to his wife,family and fans...I know they are were mad devoted to the dude

This. I liked a song here and there from him, but I couldn't really get into it. I really tried though after hearing him speak on shit. He sounded like a real good dude. That makes it even more fucked up.

Excuse my conspiracy theory mind but,Nipsey was 33 ,33 is a key number in masonry and the illuminati.

A 33rd degree mason is the highest degree you can become. Throughout history numerology plays a roll

in how they operate and when they decide to "get" people. A lot of people are saying oh this is just typical

gangbang shit which is a possibility because of his past,you don't even know if it was a "black" man that

did it. They have make-up and costumes that they can wear to look like black people(Google,YouTube it).

I think this was a hit because of the Sebi doc.

Back