Welcome To aBlackWeb

I would be nice by replying to his text or call and giving him an explanation. going out with him wouldn't be nice, it would be leading him on.

There's nothing nice about turning a nigga down b

Have u not been turned down by a chick? Not a good feeling.
I am sure I have but there was no ill feeling in her turning me down or on my part for her turning me down. That particular situation just wasn't meant to be. If you get angry or mad when someone turns you down then you are showing a childish trait. You can be disappointed but even that shouldn't last long.

I think that theme is overplayed partly because everyone's definition of a nice guy is different and we jump into the conclusion the next person likes a bad guy when our definitions of "nice" don't match.

But I firmly believe most women want a what she considers a nice guy. A little imperfection may make a person more endearing, but I want no one fundamentally "bad".

word cuz women stay looking for the best features in niggaz

"oh he's really a nice guy if you get to know him"

but i thought nice guys finish......
:idkb3:

word cuz women stay looking for the best features in niggaz

"oh he's really a nice guy if you get to know him"

but i thought nice guys finish......
:idkb3:

your statement in quotes gives the impression that the person she is making that statement to isnt feeling the guy based on a preconceived notion or a first impression she may have of the guy

the fact that her friend has to say "he's a really nice guy if you get to know him" is about as backhanded as a compliment as they come tho

I don't think anyone is born good or bad. Good people do bad things and bad people do good things. If I had no food and you had excess food and I asked politely and you told me no I might take your food. Both of us could be considered bad in that situation.

You are thinking literally. I was speaking on a bigger level.

“How we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the way to his downfall rather than to his preservation.”

I prefer to view the world for what it is than how we feel it should be.

“How we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the way to his downfall rather than to his preservation.”

I prefer to view the world for what it is than how we feel it should be.
But both should be studied and you should run your house by the rules of how things should be and not how they are.

But both should be studied and you should run your house by the rules of how things should be and not how they are.

That's my point. You said "that's your world", I'm saying it's our world. Yes in a perfect world one should forgive to be forgiven, but in reality, that's not the case.

I gotta say yes to the guy sniffing glue by the gas station or I lose my claim to niceness? damn

giphy.gif

your statement in quotes gives the impression that the person she is making that statement to isnt feeling the guy based on a preconceived notion or a first impression she may have of the guy

the fact that her friend has to say "he's a really nice guy if you get to know him" is about as backhanded as a compliment as they come tho
which is testament to my earlier statement that the whole shit is shallow, and relative....

this is right up there with making a list of a person who is your type and then being happy with someone completely different....

it's just a foolish sentiment that doesn't hold up when you really try to dig into it, as evident by this thread

Back