Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑
The debate is that women don't want the nice guys; they want the thugs, bad guys.

Is it true that men overlook the good girl for a bad girl?

yes...females dont want the nice guys, they want the thugs b/c of the perception that thugs, somehow, provide more security

thats bullshit

stupid and shallow people do....

smart and grounded people tend to have more meaningful relationships because they actually give a fuck who they talk to

i always sa you can't blame relationships on nobody but yourself...you chose them.....

if you over look a nice guy/girl for a bad or more wild one...that's cuz you have an issue and obviously value that shit over niceness and goodness or whatever....

shit's a ridiculously hilarious argument, cuz it just wreaks of no accountability for one's choices in partners

Women do want the bad guy and will overlook the good dude to get with the bad guy. Until they get older and ready to settle down then they go with the safe good guy.

Men want a down ass good girl that he know he can trust. 1 good woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>1000 bad bitches

Women do want the bad guy and will overlook the good dude to get with the bad guy. Until they get older and ready to settle down then they go with the safe good guy.

Men want a down ass good girl that he know he can trust. 1 good woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>1000 bad bitches
Bound......

I feel as tho both are true.

Speaking for myself, I've never really sought after a bad guy or any street negroes. I just don't want someone who I can walk all over.

I like a lil rudeness, but I hate disrespect. That doesn't equate to "bad guy", does it? I've talked about being a sapiosexual before, so this theory doesn't apply to me lol.

Labels again? What is a good girl even mean? And what is a bad guy mean? Do women want security? Yes they want to know that you can secure them physically and financially if need be but you don't have to be a bad guy for that. Men? What is a good girl. Because we all want her to have a level of knowledge in area's that some people would judge as being bad. So again what do you consider to be a good girl of a bad guy?

Labels again? What is a good girl even mean? And what is a bad guy mean? Do women want security? Yes they want to know that you can secure them physically and financially if need be but you don't have to be a bad guy for that. Men? What is a good girl. Because we all want her to have a level of knowledge in area's that some people would judge as being bad. So again what do you consider to be a good girl of a bad guy?
shallow people live their life by labels.....

it all falls inline with what i was saying earlier,....they put investment into shit like that they can flip it later and absolve accountability on some ole

"nice guys finish last" bullshit.....it's corny

i'm a "nice guy" i'm also a complete jerk sometimes....i punched a homeless guy a few months ago...but i'm a nice guy........look at my avi

like what does that even mean?

Define good girl?
some people seem to associate good girl with reserved, polite, lacking a sexual history/promiscuity, conservatively dressed, idk. varies person to person. I don't use those terms to describe people.

made that post on catholic school girls not being good girls as a rule because the only thing catholic school girls tend to have in common with each other, is either religious families or parents who picked those schools for their academics. they're no different to other school girls, other than perhaps less educated on sex ed (outside of google).
shallow people live their life by labels.....

it all falls inline with what i was saying earlier,....they put investment into shit like that they can flip it later and absolve accountability on some ole

"nice guys finish last" bullshit.....it's corny

i'm a "nice guy" i'm also a complete jerk sometimes....i punched a homeless guy a few months ago...but i'm a nice guy........look at my avi

like what does that even mean?
u r 3 dimensional, like most people. n that is y this is bullshit.

The debate is that women don't want the nice guys; they want the thugs, bad guys.

Is it true that men overlook the good girl for a bad girl?

I dont think women over like 26 want thugs they just want you to have some type of backbone. Sometimes a woman may think im a pushover cuz i dont react right away but ill get into with her later which i think may scare a chick.

Now as a dude we may go with a deemed bad girl because we think its fun and she gon let us fuck easy. BUT ITS A TRAP WOMEN NEVER EASY.

Back