Welcome To aBlackWeb

If we're equating nice guys to wimps, or pussy ass non confrontational, passive, pushover males then they absolutely finish last in life, as they should imo. The same applies to males who need to be liked.

But if we're equating nice guys to kindhearted and sincere individuals then no, they don't finish last at all.

There's a big difference between a person who's "nice" because he's bitchmade or needs to be liked and a person who is just genuinely a kindhearted person.

Last edited:
I dont think women over like 26 want thugs they just want you to have some type of backbone. Sometimes a woman may think im a pushover cuz i dont react right away but ill get into with her later which i think may scare a chick.

Now as a dude we may go with a deemed bad girl because we think its fun and she gon let us fuck easy. BUT ITS A TRAP WOMEN NEVER EASY.

You come across as a pushover tho.

but when they say they finish last, i think that's stupid... cuz the poster child for this is typically russel wilson type niggaz, but yall forget he been married before too, so he not finishing last either

it's the whole "finish last" shit that bothers me... what does tht even mean?

when i was younger i always joked means you got hella kids and ain't in the game no more...

in that case it should be prefered to finish last..

who wanna be 21 with 4 kids and hella responsibilities.?? nigga you finished....

but when they say they finish last, i think that's stupid... cuz the poster child for this is typically russel wilson type niggaz, but yall forget he been married before too, so he not finishing last either

it's the whole "finish last" shit that bothers me... what does tht even mean?

when i was younger i always joked means you got hella kids and ain't in the game no more...

in that case it should be prefered to finish last..

who wanna be 21 with 4 kids and hella responsibilities.?? nigga you finished....
When you're right you're right du

:usmart:

what the fuck is a good girl? Lmaooo

and every self proclaimed "nice guy" I met was a piece of shit.

I rather have a whole person, a real person. I don't care how "good" you are or how nice you are.

I care about you being comfortable with all of your human complexities. I like genuine people...even if they're genuinely fucked up.

I don't do well with facades

Lol this nigga Nomad don't be bitin his tongue for shit.

I wanna know why he thinks that too.

If we're equating nice guys to wimps, or pussy ass non confrontational, passive, pushover males then they absolutely finish last in live, as they should imo. The same applies to males who need to be liked.

But if we're equating nice guys to kindhearted and sincere individuals then no, they don't finish last at all.

There's a big difference between a person who's "nice" because he's bitchmade or needs to be liked and a person who is just genuinely a kindhearted person.

True i see what you saying

Why you say that bro? Ive heard it before more recently tho im wondering how im giving off that vibe.

I don't really remember specifics but you said some things on a couple occasions that (to me) made you sound like you lack confidence in yourself. I'll point it out as soon as I see it next time tho.

What was the reason others gave you when they said the same?

All jokes aside some foods and medicines boost estrogen levels too...

I don't really remember specifics but you said some things on a couple occasions that (to me) made you sound like you lack confidence in yourself. I'll point it out as soon as I see it next time tho.

What was the reason others gave you when they said the same?

All jokes aside some foods and medicines boost estrogen levels too...

Oh ok

Back