Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter all restaurants and fitness centers, Mayor Bill de Blasio announces.

I honestly can't wait to see the whole US get vaccine mandates to go out to eat, in store shopping, and what not. It will never happen but it would be hilarious to watch.

A ton of reasons. But lets go with this.

Say im vaccinated and safe, but my kid is not cause my kid is under 12. We in the same resturant, i get covid from you.

Im totally good. Dont even feel it, cause im vaccinated, but my kid catches it from me.

My kid goes to school and gets 50 other kids sick. One of those kids dies.

Thats fucked up.

So thats one reason why it matters if im vaccinated and youre not.

If you're vaccinated how could you give it to your child ? And if you can give it to your child while vaccinated than what's the point of getting it ?
:niggawhat:

I'mma say this and be done

I said "this ain't that" b/c this disease is and has been looked at as being "like a really bad flu" or some variation of the common cold. Let's say for the sake of argument, it was....well it's not now and what worked 6 months ago isn't working and won't work now. This shit mutates quick as hell.

Every morning, between 7:30 and 7:45, I sign in to read updates on "the latest numbers" and all things COVID, that have been generated in the last 24-36 hours (not from news outlets, abridged version ofc & it's still a lot)...I sign in to the system @8 to start talking to patients. At some point during the day I'm gonna get another update(s) that tells us to disregard earlier info, here's the update on how to treat/what to do when you get a patient who presents with XYZ symptoms/comorbidity etc. Point being, this shit mutates so quickly that the "discovery" process is ongoing damn near from moment to moment. So when someone says the vaccine isn't doing what it's supposed to do, they're right in that, under "normal"/the best of circumstances, it would work as a vaccine should. These aren't the best of,nor normal circumstances b/c this disease isn't "normal" and this very real pandemic has been handled like we aren't in one.

It *seems* like vaxxers are saying if you don't get *this* vaccine you're antivaxx and *you're* the ones infecting the vaxxed. LOL Those who are questioning *this* vaccine are saying, I don't feel comfortable getting it *now*, I'd rather wait for _____. But I'm not really opposed. ABVs (already been vaxxed) *still * say you're antivaxx, even tho you point to "credible" info, that *for you (general)* is enough to hesitate about getting *this* vaccination. Annnd still have been masked up, social distancing, etc. Your (again, general) info isn't credible *enough* for ABVs.

There are too many variables that won't allow for just one way to deal with this virus. The disease itself is new (Novel Coronavirus) and these latest variants are even newer and, again, what worked 6-7 months ago, isn't working now...and unless and until there is a nationwide/global plan put into place to contain this shit...we're gonna stay on this merry go round.

Well look at you...... preach to these niggas

honestly, the cdc has handled this pandemic horrendously. the messaging and recommendations are all over the place and unfortunately the conspiracists are eating up the flip-flopping

smh come on race. You waiting for the CDC to tell you what to do?

Jus get the vaccine and wear a mask

I'm in the hospital right now for some other shit and asked a doctor direct after she asked me if I had any questions "if there was anywhere I could go get tested for antibodies" since I think I already had covid last year since I noticed having a couple of the long term after effects/symptoms.

She said I could do it privately but it's a waste of money since the antibodies might not last. So I countered with the fact "countries are already contemplating a booster shot in addition to the 2 doses so why should I double down and risk adverse effects from the vaccine?" I wasn't even trying to be slick. She had nothing tho just a dirty look and said "get the vaccine"

I still might get it cause my immune is in shambles right now. And actually hearing someone in live isolation that has covid is nasty af. Ion want that shit.

She wanted to slap the shit outta me tho lmaooooo.

It's not that I oppose the vaccine, I just think the rush to have everyone take it has more to do with business and salvaging the economy than making sure people don't die. If it's all good, why is the FDA not officially approving it? Now there is the lambda variant which is apparently resistant to the vaccine.

Last edited:
Since the virus can live in those who are vaccinated.................there's probably a higher chance that it would eventually mutate into something that the vaccine is ineffective against.

Lebron Jr Smith clip.gif

'Been saying this for the longest.

The "fully vaccinated" don't wanna hear it though.

I've had both jabs ... no after effects or nothing of the sort

every adult in my household has too ... I live in a smaller country than the USA so the vaccine rollout was much quicker

Also since this pandemic started I've been tested at least 15 times (mostly at work) for COVID-19 and all results (with tense uncertainty) came out negative ...

I've personally known people close to me: family and friends who caught this shit so it was real to me ... and the biggest problem is people actually carrying the virus but with zero symptoms

Another factor I got jabbed... international travel. I'll be making a couple trips around the globe in a couple months... Trust it'll definitely be recommended that air travellers produce evidence of vaccination depending on personal medical history or conditions...

Nobody gets polio anymore.
Nobody gets measles, mumps, or rubella once they get vaccinated.

Niggas still catch the flu after the shot, and niggas still dying after this covid shit.

These ain't good vaccines y'all. If you still get the shit after getting the vaccine, then the vaccine is shitty.

Either that, or it was never really a true vaccine to begin with.

Just a quote/unquote "shot."

A ton of reasons. But lets go with this.

Say im vaccinated and safe, but my kid is not cause my kid is under 12. We in the same resturant, i get covid from you.

Im totally good. Dont even feel it, cause im vaccinated, but my kid catches it from me.

My kid goes to school and gets 50 other kids sick. One of those kids dies.

Thats fucked up.

So thats one reason why it matters if im vaccinated and youre not.

Think about what you just said.

Your kid catches it............from you, but you're fully vaccinated.

So, if you're fully vaccinated.............why did you end up catching Covid?

And why do you assume that the unvaccinated person in the restaurant gave it to you?

Maybe you're the one that gave it to him and your kid.

And you caught Covid from the very........"vaccine"...........that was supposed to protect you from it.

What now?

I don't know man real clip.gif

For the record I believe the vaccine works as advertised.

My mom caught it after she was full vaccinated and was sick but wasn't down and out. She's in the high risk category. She also didn't pass it to me staying in my one bedroom while recovering.

But I don't even like taking Tylenol, nor do I get flu shots. So, it's going to take some convincing for me to get it.
i dont like taking those things unless i really need it . never got the flu shot

My wife got the flu shot once and was sick within 24 hours. The flu shot really doesn't work that well and they know it.

The point of vaccines is to eradicate the illness. Again, nobody gets polio unless they're not vaccinated because after a full course of it you're completely immune to it. Same for the other diseases I mentioned. These new janky ass vaccines aren't working like that, which is why I've stated in another thread that they need to really focus on OTC treatments for this shit. Getting covid should be like getting the flu or a cold; you hit the pharmacy, grab some shit off the shelf, go home and chill for a few days and done.

The flu shot is supposed to make you sick. Ijs.

Lol. You need to sit back and learn from her not the other way. Who is you? She in the trenches nigga.
Man I'm about tired of yo ass always hopping in shit that ain't got shit to do with you. Nigga didn't you see me then ask her to inform us? And what happened? She did and I thanked her.

Catch up or shut up, but either way, you can dispense with this e-timidation you be trying to be on.

Lol... ok...

Niggas can't just say my bad no more.
It wasn't until she laid out her experience that I surmised she was in the medical field. She still didn't say what she did or what OJT meant.

So my bad for not knowing something that was never said.

Either way, ain't no beef or anything. Just my $0.02 and now I'm done.

Back