Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News New York City will require proof of vaccination to enter all restaurants and fitness centers, Mayor Bill de Blasio announces.

It wasn't until she laid out her experience that I surmised she was in the medical field. She still didn't say what she did or what OJT meant.

So my bad for not knowing something that was never said.

Either way, ain't no beef or anything. Just my $0.02 and now I'm done.
Mr. King, I did tell you, indirectly, that I was close to this. I figured you were smart/perceptive enough to catch it.

I will say tho, it's funny how people are demanding of others on the "other side" of this discussion, what they aren't capable of ("expertise/credibility").

Why does an opposing or different POV/opinion need alladat? Yours (general and personal) doesn't come with it either.

I'm not looking for further discussion, just some rhetorical shit

No smoke...don't want it 🤝

Last edited:
Mr. King, I did tell you, indirectly, that I was close to this. I figured you were smart/perceptive enough to catch it.

I will say tho, it's funny how people are demanding of others on the "other side" of this discussion, what they aren't capable of ("expertise/credibility").

Why does an opposing or different POV/opinion need alladat? Yours (general and personal) doesn't come with it either.

I'm not looking for further discussion, just some rhetorical shit

No smoke...don't want it 🤝
Being close to this can mean a lot of things. You said OJT and I have no clue what that means and still don't. @deadeye said you were a registered nurse, so that helped a lot. Either way, since it did seem like you had a unique perspective, I wanted to know and I thank you for sharing.

If we being real though, you came in on some vague I know more than anyone here condescending tip and derailed a lot of good information flow. For people that know what you do, that probably didn't come off like that because you probably do know more. But I know nothing about you so to me you're just another poster with an opinion, no different than myself. Once you revealed your position and became forthcoming, I repsected your knowledge and appreciated it.

Bottom line we had a miscommunication on the front end but it's all good now.

Take care. 🤝

Yeah, like I keep up with everybody's background on here, lol.

Only thing I knew about you is that you roam Walmarts hitting on fat women.

Now I also know you have some misinformed opinions about the vaccine.

Misinformed?

Ironically, all of my quote/unquote............'misinformation"..............comes from traditional news outlets.

And what I've deducted from all of the flip-flopping done by the CDC and Dr Fauci.

So, are you now saying that they're spreading misinformation?

Denzel boom gif.gif

Being close to this can mean a lot of things. You said OJT and I have no clue what that means and still don't. @deadeye said you were a registered nurse, so that helped a lot. Either way, since it did seem like you had a unique perspective, I wanted to know and I thank you for sharing.

If we being real though, you came in on some vague I know more than anyone here condescending tip and derailed a lot of good information flow. For people that know what you do, that probably didn't come off like that because you probably do know more. But I know nothing about you so to me you're just another poster with an opinion, no different than myself. Once you revealed your position and became forthcoming, I repsected your knowledge and appreciated it.

Take care. 🤝
Your perception was off...it's ok...and I didn't do what you stated I did. Everyone continued to share whatever "information" they wanted to

Enjoy the rest of your day Mr. King

Misinformed?

Ironically, all of my quote/unquote............'misinformation"..............comes from traditional news outlets.

And what I've deducted from all of the flip-flopping done by the CDC and Dr Fauci.

So, are you now saying that they're spreading misinformation?

View attachment 604267
Bro, you still don’t even understand what the vaccine’s purpose is. You think it’s supposed to be 100% effective and people not supposed to catch Covid at all if they vaccinated. It prevents hospitalizations and deaths, period. Will it become less effective against future variants, sure. But then there will be (hopefully) a new vaccine more effective against those variants and the cycle will continue.

I’ve already argued enough about it though. It’s y’all’s lives do what you want. My main point is to fight back against misinformation so people are as well informed as possible. And I welcome those to correct me as well if I’m misinformed. I also respect anyone’s choice on whether to get it or not.

I caught it in April. I have asthma also.

Still cant breathe right to this day! I been making up mad reasons why I been using my inhaler so much and just now reading your post it dawned on me that it could be Covid related
It exacerbated your conditon make an appointment fam dont try to figure it out yourself.. dont let them try to short you either

Last edited:
The flu shot is supposed to make you sick. Ijs.

this is what I always believed & even seen for myself. Yet, not too long ago when I was getting a regular check up this doctor randomly lectured me for 20 minutes about how the flu shot doesn’t give you the flu & why I need to take it & blah blah. I say all that to say: there are folks who think & will try to
Convince you otherwise

yippee.jpg

Take care. 🤝

My bad.

Fixed.

So u mean to tell me a country who has low vaxx rate bc the pharma companies won't make money giving it to them, are spawning a variant that said vaccines won't be able to fight?

Who would've thought it?

So u mean to tell me a country who has low vaxx rate bc the pharma companies won't make money giving it to them, are spawning a variant that said vaccines won't be able to fight?

Who would've thought it?

Not spawning... spreading.

Other countries to log cases of Delta plus include the U.S., the United Kingdom, and India, though the U.K. has found the current COVID-19 vaccines to still be effective.

Back