Welcome To aBlackWeb

New job is requiring me to be fully vaccinated

nobody in here told me NOT to get vaccinated

just a bunch of “take the shot” quacks
minus my boo word life

i didn't say people in here were. all i did was make what i thought was a reasonable amendment to his/her comment, which i agree with.

on that note though, from what i've read, it sounded like you're telling yourself to not get vaccinated. see your PCP since they know your body best. a hundred know-nothing mfs (me included) can't tell you what to do healthwise. but knowing what i do know, im pretty sure your PCP will say to get it. 🤷‍♂️

80% of Israel is vaccinated and yall really think America would let one of their most powerful allies die?

The whole world is taking this vaccine and I only hear the conspiracies from Americans.

Like the world revolves around America and the U.S. government.

Shits hilarious.
There were some african countries that refused the vaccine but that was early in the release.

Im sure there are groups of people in every country that refuse to take the vaccine for different reasons. You would have to follow the news of those countries or live there to know.

Also, there are a lot of countries that have a low population of fully vacc people. Mainly due to shortage.

Why would the cdc need to correct any belief unless their initial belief wasn't entirely accurate.

It's fair to say their initial beliefs weren't accurate, but when you accuse them of flipping the script, you're implying that there was some dishonesty or backtracking there. That's not what happened. They made statements based on the information available. When new information appeared, they revised their statements to take the new information into account. That's how science works.

The one who's parroting shit is you. Whatever "science" says regardless of common sense or using your own brain. Right? 😂😂 To even try to present that it's not possible for side effects down the line from a vacc not even fully FDA approved yet and in infancy phases is absurd, period.
Especially with the repetitive booster shots coming.
View attachment 619134

Bruh, your post is just braindead babble. I just gave you the explanation from an expert in the field for why long term effects are not a concern for a vaccine, and why they have NEVER been seen in response to vaccines. Nobody cares about your so-called common sense. If you have actual informed reasoning or evidence to counter what that expert says, then by all means share it because we should all know about it. Other that, get the fuck outta with your uninformed nonsense. We'll never get past this virus if we have a bunch of knuckleheads running around with nonsense as their excuse not to do the things necessary to get past it.

And again, I'm not saying everyone has to be vaccinated. If you're like @Race Jones and choose not to get vaccinated but still behave responsibly, fine. That's not ideal, but those people are still doing their part. But people running around concocting bullshit or believing every little thing that comes out of their echo chamber and then refusing to be responsible are doing real damage.

It's fair to say their initial beliefs weren't accurate, but when you accuse them of flipping the script, you're implying that there was some dishonesty or backtracking there. That's not what happened. They made statements based on the information available. When new information appeared, they revised their statements to take the new information into account. That's how science works.

Bruh, your post is just braindead babble. I just gave you the explanation from an expert in the field for why long term effects are not a concern for a vaccine, and why they have NEVER been seen in response to vaccines. Nobody cares about your so-called common sense. If you have actual informed reasoning or evidence to counter what that expert says, then by all means share it because we should all know about it. Other that, get the fuck outta with your uninformed nonsense. We'll never get past this virus if we have a bunch of knuckleheads running around with nonsense as their excuse not to do the things necessary to get past it.

And again, I'm not saying everyone has to be vaccinated. If you're like @Race Jones and choose not to get vaccinated but still behave responsibly, fine. That's not ideal, but those people are still doing their part. But people running around concocting bullshit or believing every little thing that comes out of their echo chamber and then refusing to be responsible are doing real damage.
People are so damn arrogant to think their "logic" is superior to the experts who've done this for decades.

Niggas not even trusted to be in charge of fries all of a sudden have better logic than the experts, lol.

Nobody that isn’t a medical professional should be advising/pressuring others to get vaccinated. Stop telling people what to do if you not their doctor. Let ppl primary care physician advise them since at least he knows their medical history. I see a bunch of ppl quick to say “take the shot”, but no one saying If in doubt check with your PCP. Let ppl doctor tell them what to do not you.

This would be best...if people haven't also expressed distrust in their doctors due to past misdiagnosis or mistakes made. People are picking and choosing which medical advice to trust based on what they walk into the situation already believing or wanting to be told. Few are actually walking in out of genuine curiosity and more are on the side of conformation bias for worst case scenario if they do or don't take it

People are so damn arrogant to think their "logic" is superior to the experts who've done this for decades.

Niggas not even trusted to be in charge of fries all of a sudden have better logic than the experts, lol.

lol Nigga talking about "common sense." Most people don't know shit about how viruses or vaccines work, so where would this common sense about virus come from?

Nobody that isn’t a medical professional should be advising/pressuring others to get vaccinated. Stop telling people what to do if you not their doctor. Let ppl primary care physician advise them since at least he knows their medical history. I see a bunch of ppl quick to say “take the shot”, but no one saying If in doubt check with your PCP. Let ppl doctor tell them what to do not you.
😐

anywho im already vaccinated

View attachment 619191

Maaaaan…this woman at my job last year told me wit’ a straight face she didn’t wear masks in public because “God sends angels to disinfect everything she touches….”

I smoooooov told on her….:hedidit:

Tha next week masks were mandatory at tha job…

:shrug2: No fucks given either…

My boy far from brain dead and fuck your "expert" lol. The shits an unknown period. Especially with the repitition they're about to come with, with the shit. Don't gaf about your foaming out the mouth through text either fam 😂😂. I'm about to start having to drop some shit in these type of threads to balance shit out I see, because the questions and concerns are far from out the ass 💯

and this isnt a jab or nothing because taking an experiemental vaccine is scary for a lot of ppl conspiracy or not
Where did you get experimental? From a news headline? 5 min of research would tell you 1) mRNA vaccines are not new technology 2) more than mRNA vaccines are available if you want a more traditional vaccine type - but are less efficient at protecting and 3), thats what phase 1, 2, and 3 trials are for. To experiment. You ever try reading the published results? “Oh I can’t trust them” you say….you really think the scientific community across the entire world gives a f about scheming against you? Come on man, think.

5 billion doses administered. Bro, leave the thinking to the career experts and just stop trying so hard unless you’re going to do some legitimate research on your own. And I don’t mean reading Facebook comments.

Now that I think about it, you got to be the dumbest Mf in the world to see hospitals overflowing with unvaccinated people slowly dying in the Most horrible way, and still think that it’s all a conspiracy just to trick you into taking a shot that would likely save your life. You never Really think the people around you would be that stupid, but a lot has come to light over the past year.

Last edited:
Back