New job is requiring me to be fully vaccinated

To be fair that's also the same nigga who will go on pages of stories about how he grew up around this nigga
View attachment 619257

whatcha-talking-about-w-illis-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

I wonder what the next excuse will be when they receive full FDA approval in a matter of months.

youre arguing with yourself baby

1) i never said flat out i was not getting vaccinated

2) i never made fun of ppl that got the vaccine

3) i never touted conspiracy theories in any thread concerning vaccinations

i simply stated i have some anxiety over it and have been weighing the pros and the cons based on my own medical history

you took it upon yourself to educate me on shit ive been researching thoroughly because youre so hellbent on being right and feel its your “duty” to exert intellectual superiority over me because once again, vaccinated folks are high on the needle and projecting their ideas onto others thanks to mass media profiteering and propaganda that suggests VAXXERS = EDUCATED

UNVAXXERS = STUPID

you need to pipe down

the entire worlds population could fit in Texas with ease. This country is 300mil and probably 20-30% of the country is populated

'20-30% populated'. Serious question. What does that even mean?

A place being 'populated' is very binary. Either this this is populated...or it isn't.

i simply stated i have some anxiety over it and have been weighing the pros and the cons based on my own medical history

you took it upon yourself to educate me on shit ive been researching thoroughly because youre so hellbent on being right and feel its your “duty” to exert intellectual superiority over me because once again, vaccinated folks are high on the needle and projecting their ideas onto others thanks to mass media profiteering and propaganda that suggests VAXXERS = EDUCATED

UNVAXXERS = STUPID

you need to pipe down
Went back and read your initial post and you’re right. I didn’t read it completely before I responded and assumed you were supporting the conspiracy claims. My bad. ✌🏾

But regarding your comments about vaxxers, anti-vaxxers and stupidity levels, I stand with what I said. If you don’t listen to experts, think you know more than science, listen to quacks and Facebook comments, and don’t even do your own research reading freely available published peer-reviewed studies about the things you’re concerned about and choose to believe your “feeling” over data concerning a virus that has killed millions - then you are indeed stupid.

5 billion doses. No microchips found yet. What are you afraid of? If it’s needles, I can understand that. But you presumably got all your childhood shots without any second thought. New disease, new shot. What’s the issue?

Last edited:
vaccines under EUA are typically considered experimental until final approval from the FDA.

but i mean all of this shit is experimental. even the treatment given at the hospital for those greatly suffering from covid

Once the vaccines move past the trials phase they are no longer considered experimental. That's literally the whole point of the trials phase.

So calling any vaccine or drug that has progressed past the trials phase an experimental drug or vaccine is factually and scientifically incorrect love.

Thanks Queen. Go get dem shots boo.

'20-30% populated'. Serious question. What does that even mean?

A place being 'populated' is very binary. Either this this is populated...or it isn't.
It means about 70% of America isn't populated. It means that any given time we (the world) could end hunger and homelessness. Free power could happen tomorrow

At any given time

There were some african countries that refused the vaccine but that was early in the release.

Im sure there are groups of people in every country that refuse to take the vaccine for different reasons. You would have to follow the news of those countries or live there to know.

Also, there are a lot of countries that have a low population of fully vacc people. Mainly due to shortage.
I left the US a long time ago, trust me, most people don't argue against the vaccine.

And those who do has seen it on American media that a damn magnet will stick to them.

A lot of African countries didn't have the vaccine either.

I get that people refused it in the beginning, but people would've gotten the crazy side effects by now.

lmao @ you conflating a scientific study with click bait

arent these the same ppl you relied on to take the vaccine?
Yet again... where is the proof except that it says "scientific study"?

Remember when it said scientific study shows black people cant get covid?

UNVAXXERS = STUPID

you need to pipe down

Actually, If I may................

The whole premise of being an anti-vaxxer and being called uneducated for being an anti-vaxxer is factually correct.

Having an anti-vaxxer POV is and has been long proven to be an uneducated and factually incorrect stance.

You see, calling someone uneducated for having an uneducated take on something isn't always being said in a disrespectful manner or tone.

In this instance, having an anti-vaxxer stance is an uneducated stance no matter how you slice it.

You can try but you simply cannot refute that being an anti-vaxxer is an uneducated stance to have. It is by factual evidence an uneducated stance.

Being pro vaccine is an educated stance. That is backed up by evidence and research. There is no evidence that proves otherwise.

I know it may seem like a tough pill to swallow but it is a necessary one. #Bars

• Ether
Reactions: bootyhunter
It means about 70% of America isn't populated. It means that any given time we (the world) could end hunger and homelessness. Free power could happen tomorrow

At any given time

I was hoping that's not what you meant. So you're legitimately saying the United States has enough land to sustain...7 billion+ people?

Last edited:
Do you even understand why the FDA hasn't fully authorized it as of yet or are you just trying to use that as a talking point?

Like, do you and other people who keep trying to make whatever point that you think you're all making not even realize that they have already authorized the vaccines for emergency use?

What do you have to say about that?
I know they have a emergency auth my guy lol. Exactly that an emergency, rushed authorization with half ass data as a basis.

I was hoping that's not what you meant. So you're legitimately the United States has enough land to sustain...7 billion+ people?
I'm saying without worrying about sustainability that the land mass of Texas could hold the entire world population. That let's us know that the world isn't overpopulated.

The richest country in the world in resources could be used to feed every mouth on the world. That's not maybe that's fact.

Now I'll admit none of these countries well come together so by that alone I guess you could say the world is overpopulated if you used that argument.

Reactions: Freshb651
I know sometimes in my post I come across as a snarky know it all but I was legitimately a straight A student throughout most of my school career and I really liked school and I really liked learning things.

I can literally remember learning about something in class and sitting right next to someone who was not paying attention and when it came time to discuss what we learned the person who did not pay attention would really argue with me about the facts that they refused to learn and pay attention to and they would create a scenario in their own mind where no matter what they would refute whatever I was saying as if I was trying to act like I was God or always right. That's not what I was doing. I was paying attention and they weren't but they thought that being loud and standing on their takes that lacked substance, logic, and basic reading comprehension would be good enough to prevail.

In the end, like always, the math and the science will prevail. It always does. Always. I found that out and understood it at a very young age. To this day it has never failed but that subset of people who did not want to take the time and put the work in to understand things grew louder and now we live in a society where those ignorant individuals believe that they should have an equal say in everything and that their opinions that are not rooted in facts and research deserve equal footing and just as much attention as the opinions of the people whos takes are backed up by facts and research.

They are wrong. Always have been and always will be yet here we are. Arguing over basic facts and evidence that has always been right in front of us.

• Goat
Reactions: TheNightKing