Welcome To aBlackWeb

New job is requiring me to be fully vaccinated

The world is definitely overpopulated. Thanos was right. Maybe not HALF, though. Maybe like 20-25%.

I always say he could have just asked for all EVIL beings and creatures in the universe to be wiped out and landed on a solid number but niggas think too hard.

My boy far from brain dead and fuck your "expert" lol. The shits an unknown period. Especially with the repitition they're about to come with, with the shit. Don't gaf about your foaming out the mouth through text either fam 😂😂. I'm about to start having to drop some shit in these type of threads to balance shit out I see, because the questions and concerns are far from out the ass 💯

You got some real evidence to support what you're saying, post it. Other than that, no one gives a fuck about your opinion when it comes to factual matters.

Not even just that, but also what of the case where someone’s religion actually PROHIBIT them from taking the vaccine? What do you have to say about that? You can’t say nothing.

Yeah there is something you can say.

You can say, "The people that follow that religion won't be around much longer".

Where did you get experimental? From a news headline? 5 min of research would tell you 1) mRNA vaccines are not new technology 2) more than mRNA vaccines are available if you want a more traditional vaccine type - but are less efficient at protecting and 3), thats what phase 1, 2, and 3 trials are for. To experiment.

5 billion doses administered. Bro, leave the thinking to the career experts and just stop trying so hard unless you’re going to do some legitimate research on your own. And I don’t mean reading Facebook comments.

vaccines under EUA are typically considered experimental until final approval from the FDA.

but i mean all of this shit is experimental. even the treatment given at the hospital for those greatly suffering from covid

Where did you get experimental? From a news headline? 5 min of research would tell you 1) mRNA vaccines are not new technology 2) more than mRNA vaccines are available if you want a more traditional vaccine type - but are less efficient at protecting and 3), thats what phase 1, 2, and 3 trials are for. To experiment. You ever try reading the published results? “Oh I can’t trust them” you say….you really think the scientific community across the entire world gives a f about scheming against you? Come on man, think.

5 billion doses administered. Bro, leave the thinking to the career experts and just stop trying so hard unless you’re going to do some legitimate research on your own. And I don’t mean reading Facebook comments.

Now that I think about it, you got to be the dumbest Mf in the world to see hospitals overflowing with unvaccinated people slowly dying in the Most horrible way, and still think that it’s all a conspiracy just to trick you into taking a shot that would likely save your life. You never Really think the people around you would be that stupid, but a lot has come to light over the past year.

Thank you.

As one of the few people on ABW that had Covid and was hospitalized for it, and survived; It's unbelievable that people think this is all a hoax to trick people to get a shot that is harmful to their health.

Just get the shot!

It's really that simple.

It is relevant if you're using their approval or lack there of as a sign of authority which you clearly are. So either their opinion matters to you or it doesn't but if it doesn't then you bringing them up served no purpose for your specific argument.
I don't gaf bout the FDA but YALL niggas seem to. It's to make a point like you reference something from the bible to communicate point even if not a Christian, etc. Like I said point is the credibility and trustworthiness is lacking on even a simple level and that's the truth.

the “overpopulation” talking point is steeped in eugenics. yall do realize that? historically, the communities targeted for “population control” are marginalized ie: Black, poor, disabled, etc.

so pls stop with the eco fascism talk
overpopulation is a myth, scarcity is a myth.

the only thing thats happenening is a small number of ppl are hoarding the worlds wealth and resources

which is why i laugh at yall celebrating billionaires and millionaires

:foh3:

Now that there's a vaccine, I think the hospitals should refuse to accept people that refuse to get vaccinated who catch Covid. I mean, it's a waste of time and resources to try to save people who could have simply taken 5 minutes to go to the local pharmacy and get a free shot.

When I caught Covid there wasn't a vaccine...yet. Now that there's a vaccine there's really no reason to care for people that refuse to get the vaccine. I mean, you're basically committing suicide if you refuse to get the vaccine. I was in a coma for 2 weeks. I woke up with tubes in my stomach and in my throat wearing diapers. If all of that could be avoided by getting the vaccine the hospital would have saved hundreds of man hours on me alone.

Everybody knows about Covid and that it's a deadly pandemic. Everybody also knows you can go to your local pharmacy and get a free shot.

Why should the hospital waste resources on a person that refuses to get the shot?

That's like a person that already has emphysema and asthma that smokes two packs a day. Should the hospital try to save his life or is that a waste of hospital resources? The person obviously wants to die, so let them die.

I think the vaccines should be free because it's a public health issue, but if people refuse to get the vaccine then let em die. The world is overpopulated as it is.

damn.. covid had you like

A435C944-C68A-48E8-B044-E76D0A284B68.jpeg

the “overpopulation” talking point is steeped in eugenics. yall do realize that? historically, the communities targeted for “population control” are marginalized ie: Black, poor, disabled, etc.

so pls stop with the eco fascism talk
overpopulation is a myth, scarcity is a myth.

the only thing thats happenening is a small number of ppl are hoarding the worlds wealth and resources

which is why i laugh at yall celebrating billionaires and millionaires

:foh3:

overconsumption is the problem, not overpopulation

vaccines under EUA are typically considered experimental until final approval from the FDA.

but i mean all of this shit is experimental. even the treatment given at the hospital for those greatly suffering from covid
I wonder what the next excuse will be when they receive full FDA approval in a matter of months.

What you mean I can't just did 😂😂. The point is the FDA whose supposed to be the authority on the shot hasn't even fully authorized as of yet, so how's that credibility looking? Whether Im going to get the shot when FDA approved or not (and I'm not 😂) is irrelevant.. Shits lacking that's the point.

Do you even understand why the FDA hasn't fully authorized it as of yet or are you just trying to use that as a talking point?

Like, do you and other people who keep trying to make whatever point that you think you're all making not even realize that they have already authorized the vaccines for emergency use?

What do you have to say about that?

Back