Welcome To aBlackWeb

New job is requiring me to be fully vaccinated

From what I've heard, and it's not being promoted much............but there is a way you can get around it with either a medical exemption or a religious exemption.

I'd go with the medical exemption.

Simply because I don't understand what religion would have to do with not wanting to take the vaccine.

In terms of the medical exemption, just go with something along the lines of being concerned with what the long-term consequences would be for your immune system..........fear of possible unknown side effects...........etc.

The biggest hurdle, however, might be finding a doctor to approve your exemption.

If I'm not mistaken, that would be required.

Same thing with the religious one.

You'd need a note from your Pastor or some other religious person of authority.

One of us! One of us!

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

i hate when you losers come in my thread with dumbness. i was just told yesterday evening that a test kit would be sent to me by fri to take the test

so yes it shocked me when they called me just now and told me i have to be fully vaccinated and the start date is being pushed back a month

tf

I'm unsure why people are still scare to get vaccinated. I understood the uncertainty at the outset especially with all the misinformation out there, but at this point more than enough people have the vaccine for us to know about any adverse effects it might have.
I'm fully vaccinated, but I completely understand people's apprehension to not getting the shot, even now, shit, especially now with delta. From flat out not trusting the gov't, to not trusting big pharma to seeing the ever undulating efficacy reports of the vaccines and new strains, it's not like there isn't anything to be skeptical about, man. I get it.

Back