Nelly Arrested for Rape

Settling out of court makes you look guilty
niggaz laugh at looking guilty...
giphy.gif

lol......that's you.....

"alleged" is much better than "convicted"

nigga might not be a rapist....

but if she asked him to stop contacting her, and the nigga sent her anything......it could be used against him...

now imagine if that anything is a very incriminating and fucked up :23 second video.....niggaz be having shit they rather the world not see or know about

lol yea, i couldn't do it . I couldn't sleep without trying to clear my name from shit like that. All the shitty face ass eating memes, etc would pass.

lol yea, i couldn't do it . I couldn't sleep without trying to clear my name from shit like that. All the shitty face ass eating memes, etc would pass.
me too, i'm also pretty open, and i don't resort to creeper methods to get chicks.....

everybody not the same....

niggaz say and do some wild shit in the pursuit of pussy fam...

and they don't understand rejection.....

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
It reads as if they both mutually agreed to drop their respective cases

Personally I'm not suing broke ppl so I don't see an issue here

Can somebody make an argument on why it would be best to settle on a case like this?

Props to Drake for suing the bitch who lied on the nigga.

well, the way it was worded doesn't necessarily mean a monetarily settlement

nelly had countersuit against her for defamation

they mutually came to an agreement to drop both their cases against each other

me too, i'm also pretty open, and i don't resort to creeper methods to get chicks.....

everybody not the same....

niggaz say and do some wild shit in the pursuit of pussy fam...

and they don't understand rejection.....

bars?

I don't care how much metooing goes on, it's not going to change the fact that rape cases are hard. At the end of the day, they almost always turning to a he say/she say type thing. How can that be proven beyond a reasonable doubt?

The woman claims Nelly masturbated in front of her several times after his concert back in 2017.

Umm. I have questions. But I don't really want answers.

Wait wait wait... how he try to force his meat in her mouth? Pause. Secure just looking for a pay day