Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nelly Arrested for Rape

:(

Nelly has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, a woman claims she was raped on the rapper's tour bus in Washington, where he's been performing. Nelly is on a tour with Florida Georgia Line and they are set to perform Saturday night in Ridgefield, Washington.

We're told the alleged rape occurred Saturday morning at around 3:45 AM. We're told she specifically said Nelly is the one who raped her.

Nelly was booked on second degree rape charges Saturday morning at around 7 AM. It appears he was in custody at the time of this post.

Rape is the new lick for women...real shit

There's dudes out here who purse snatching ol ladies...and don't feel nothin about it cause it's an easy lick

It's a new world, these women nowadays prostitute their bodies on Instagram wit no shame. Advertisement for cats wit money to scoop em up and spend a band.

You see it, bitches be having no job posting the loft from the Bahamas all year.

These women, to these women. Baby mama is a lick, and now rape is the new lick.

IMG_3448.JPG

It ain't safe no mo to be thinking u can just be smashin wit no penalties. These women don't wanna be cuff'd. They wanna ball

I'm with Kandy and chicity but to chitown point, how you keep finding yourself in these situations as a celebrity

There's dudes out here who purse snatching ol ladies...and don't feel nothin about it cause it's an easy lick

It's a new world, these women nowadays prostitute their bodies on Instagram wit no shame. Advertisement for cats wit money to scoop em up and spend a band.

You see it, bitches be having no job posting the loft from the Bahamas all year.

View attachment 12805

It ain't safe no mo to be thinking u can just be smashin wit no penalties. These women don't wanna be cuff'd. They wanna ball
I see why even your dick aint worth shit

lowly af

View attachment 12805

As much as I hate to agree with you, I do.

Back