Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nelly Arrested for Rape

She wasn't thinking about her spouse and kids when she agreed to go back stage or in a separate room with him......but I digress

As always, if true, shame on this0 nigga. If not true, shame on her for lying

My guess is, she would have given him the draws had he even tried to kick some game vs pulling a meat trick

Sound like she was going, but required a lil more game...he probably used to hoes just giving in cause they usually go to a separate room for the sole purpose of getting digged out.

tenor.gif

Can somebody make an argument on why it would be best to settle on a case like this?

Props to Drake for suing the bitch who lied on the nigga.

The only reason to settle is if you did that shit, Nelly a rapist now you niggas can't bump Country Grammar anymore

Can somebody make an argument on why it would be best to settle on a case like this?

Props to Drake for suing the bitch who lied on the nigga.
embarrassment...

niggaz don't like being exposed.....

nigga fuck around have a whole conversation about licking toes and ass that will be put out there for the world to see, and he know those memes gonna be vicious..

just be like fuck it and pay to avoid the whole situation....

So you're saying any male celeb accused of rape should settle out of court instead of prove innocence in court?

you know how chicks complain about unsolicited dick pics all the time???

niggaz have no shame when they think it's in private..... but when it's public knowledge, they'd pay anything to make that shit go away

embarrassment...

niggaz don't like being exposed.....

nigga fuck around have a whole conversation about licking toes and ass that will be put out there for the world to see, and he know those memes gonna be vicious..

just be like fuck it and pay to avoid the whole situation....

Understandable.

But idk fam. I'd prefer people knowing i eat ass than thinking i'm possibly a rapist.

the whole running gag of "delete my search history"

it's funny, but then it makes u think... what really be in these niggaz search history??

niggaz be weirdo's yo......i still be tripping off the nigga saying he can't fap to roxy cuz she don't do anal

Understandable.

But idk fam. I'd prefer people knowing i eat ass than thinking i'm possibly a rapist.
lol......that's you.....

"alleged" is much better than "convicted"

nigga might not be a rapist....

but if she asked him to stop contacting her, and the nigga sent her anything......it could be used against him...

now imagine if that anything is a very incriminating and fucked up :23 second video.....niggaz be having shit they rather the world not see or know about

Back