Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nelly Arrested for Rape

Settling out of court makes you look guilty
niggaz laugh at looking guilty...
giphy.gif

lol......that's you.....

"alleged" is much better than "convicted"

nigga might not be a rapist....

but if she asked him to stop contacting her, and the nigga sent her anything......it could be used against him...

now imagine if that anything is a very incriminating and fucked up :23 second video.....niggaz be having shit they rather the world not see or know about

lol yea, i couldn't do it . I couldn't sleep without trying to clear my name from shit like that. All the shitty face ass eating memes, etc would pass.

lol yea, i couldn't do it . I couldn't sleep without trying to clear my name from shit like that. All the shitty face ass eating memes, etc would pass.
me too, i'm also pretty open, and i don't resort to creeper methods to get chicks.....

everybody not the same....

niggaz say and do some wild shit in the pursuit of pussy fam...

and they don't understand rejection.....

It reads as if they both mutually agreed to drop their respective cases

Personally I'm not suing broke ppl so I don't see an issue here

Can somebody make an argument on why it would be best to settle on a case like this?

Props to Drake for suing the bitch who lied on the nigga.

Either Nelly did it and wants to settle to avoid jail time.........or it's cheaper to settle than it is to fight the accusations.

Could be both.

I don't care how much metooing goes on, it's not going to change the fact that rape cases are hard. At the end of the day, they almost always turning to a he say/she say type thing. How can that be proven beyond a reasonable doubt?

Back