Nelly Arrested for Rape

Let’s call a spade a spade and be real here

Nelly is attractive, and rich enough to not rape shit

This ain’t Darren Sharper where a chick might not know who nelly is, she just know he rich

Nelly ain’t gotta rape shit and Nelly ain’t rape shit

You find men attractive bro?

You find men attractive bro?
We doing that b?

Brad Pit, Idris Alba, Denzel Washington, homie that chicks like from Insecure are attractive men.

Fuck I look like actin like ion know what women find attractive so I’d be ok with leaving a woman I’m into around those niggaz like it ain’t a go if they breath on em wrong

We doing that b?

Brad Pit, Idris Alba, Denzel Washington, homie that chicks like from Insecure are attractive men.

Fuck I look like actin like ion know what women find attractive so I’d be ok with leaving a woman I’m into around those niggaz like it ain’t a go if they breath on em wrong

You feel as if they are able to take yo woman then she shouldn't be yo woman. Fuck all that other shit

The evidence that's pointing against Nelly has surfaced, courtesy of TMZ. The photographs that have been released include both his and her clothing from the night as well as pictures of the tour bus after the alleged incident took place. The photos show both of their undergarments from that evening as well as pictures of Nelly in handcuffs and the bed that is reportedly took place on. TMZ reports they're also surveillance footage from that evening. However, that has yet to surface.

Since the accusations were made against Nelly, many of his peers have publicly stood by his side and made statements denying that he did it. Among those are T.I. and Akon. T.I. initially hit Instagram to send a warning on the dangers of falsely accusing men of rape. He was later approached by TMZ where he shared some supportive words to the accused rapper.

Damn, so it's 2 more chicks claiming Nelly raped them? Who df Nelly piss off lol

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2018/02/nelly-sexual-assault-investigation-england/

Nelly Is Under Investigation for Sexual Assault in England

Four months after being accused of rape following a Seattle, Wash. concert, Nelly is once again under investigation for sexual assault, this time, in England.

According to a report from TMZ, Essex police say they have begun a criminal investigation after a woman accused the rapper of sexually assaulting her following a performance at Cliffs Pavilion in England.

The allegations were first made last month. The incident reportedly took place on Dec. 5, 2017 after Nelly's show. The accuser says she went to take a picture with the rapper and then went to a room next to his dressing room with him. The woman alleges that while in the room, Nelly dropped his pants and began masturbating in front of her. She also claims he tried to pull off her top and attempted to force her to perform oral sex on him before she was able to escape.

Following the news of the investigation, Nelly's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, issued a statement calling the claims "disingenuous." According to the lawyer, the women's allegations arose after she "amended her suit for money to include a reference to these claims." He added, "The fact that the police are investigating these claims is not new information and Nelly welcomes a thorough investigation. Nelly is confident that once investigated, these claims will be determined to be disingenuous."

Rosenblum also said the rapper was accompanied by his girlfriend at the time the alleged incident occurred, adding, "It is important that police investigate every allegation of this nature."

Along with the first accusation, another woman also accused Nelly of sexual assault, claiming the rapper attempted to keep her from leaving a room they were in and slid his hand up her dress. The woman says she was able to escape after Nelly's security guard walked in.

tenor.gif