Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Necessary Evils?

A woman can share her body with you like she shares her mind. Neither one were given. They were shared. I'm not suggesting you seek any qualities in another woman but the woman you're with or your "main" is someone who you've built a relationship with. You've been through things together so the mind and spirit are usually more connected which makes it more sacred.
Her mind cant put her DNA on my dick

Finding other folks attractive aint a open relationship

If you love ur woman and don’t want any other woman but her..why u find other women sexually attractive? U not suppose to want anyone but ur girl...u find her attractive cause at some level..ur open to sex with her

I can’t find NOBODY else attractive because I’m in love with my man. What kind of stupid shit is that?!

Men can not have a drawer full of sex toys like women lol
Well if yu in a healthy relationship you shouldn’t need extra pussy either?

I mean if I’m with a man he sure in the hell isnt going to be pussy deprived...

Anything else?

Well if yu in a healthy relationship you shouldn’t need extra pussy either?

I mean if I’m with a man he sure in the hell isnt going to be pussy deprived...

Anything else?
Are you throwing all ya toys out tho?

What if one of you travel a lot?

What if he wears you out in the bedroom and has an appetite that’s larger than yours?

Well you can’t really cheat with a toy so no I’m keeping em...

Nope I’m keeping up with my man no matter what.

Another question?

If he travel he better get his ass fed before he go because ain’t no feeding in unknown territory unless he fixing to loose sum...

If you love ur woman and don’t want any other woman but her..why u find other women sexually attractive? U not suppose to want anyone but ur girl...u find her attractive cause at some level..ur open to sex with her
You a nice guy overall but damn I feel sad for your wife...

That’s all I got

Idk but when I do take that step with someone he gotta be for me and only me.
I don’t share.
I mean there’s to many choices out there to be sharing and I’ve settled in my past and won’t do it now.

Damn am I old fashion?
That shit just don’t sit right with me knowing my man doesn’t care if some other guy is deep in my guts with it...

Yikes

But what if he does cares. Again what if he no longer is interested in sex? No medical reasons or anything...he just lost interest and no longer is turned on by it. BUT he's ok wit you getting a side dude to satisfy that need. Doesn't that mean he care?

Well you can’t really cheat with a toy so no I’m keeping em...

Nope I’m keeping up with my man no matter what.

Another question?

If he travel he better get his ass fed before he go because ain’t no feeding in unknown territory unless he fixing to loose sum...
So...penetration ain’t penetration?

What about the side chicks throws you off if not the act of penetrating her?

So...penetration ain’t penetration?

What about the side chicks throws you off if not the act of penetrating her?
With a toy there is no emotion just satisfaction so no it’s not cheating.

If you with a side chick and not penetrating her then you looking like a fool saying she’s just a side of pussy knowing damn well there’s feelings there.

But what if he does cares. Again what if he no longer is interested in sex? No medical reasons or anything...he just lost interest and no longer is turned on by it. BUT he's ok wit you getting a side dude to satisfy that need. Doesn't that mean he care?

Like idk what to even say to this like would you want to put yourself through that for the rest of your life?

Idk that I would. Damn

Back