Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Necessary Evils?

Sides of what?...I’m honestly not following

U got to remember I don’t know u as well as chi knows u so he gets what ur original opinion on something is so he gets when u speak in half’s

Ima need to get the whole to understand what ur referring to
This threaddddd lmaoooo

Side piece yu know a slice of pussy on the side.

Ohhhh ok, now that someone has mad this a thread I see that nomad was responding to Ip

I didnf know that, I was just responding to nomad I hadn’t seen ip’s post
I'm responding to both

Side dudes and chicks are necessary, evil is necessary

I hadn’t refreshed my browser so I was still seeing all of this in the random thread, I wasn’t aware of the thread

Sides are needed in a certain capacity, sometimes

Like, I want a new car cause ion like the feel of my car sometimes

But when I’m on call and spend a week driving with my bucket truck and feeling every bump in the road

On Sunday morning when i pick up my car and drive home. I appreciate the smooth feel of driving my car again

So ya mean..sometimes dealing wit something that’s not what ur used to makes u appreciate what ur used to

Some one raped your daughter and to want them to suffer, but you ain't got the heart to really hurt someone like that.

But you know my evil ass torture Niggaz on Tuesday just cuz....

Nah cuz the torture part isn't necessary but finding him and applying some permanent justice is.

Retribution isn't evil. Torture on the other hand is.

2l1o6LJ.gif

Foh with a side chick/lunch nigga

Love how all y’all women so virtuous

:negrowhat: Attention from a man that I’m not with?

:niggawhat:I’ve never heard of such a thing

:oword: People do that

Then when they man fall asleep, u pming back and forth wit y’all online dude

:really?:Hey big head

As far as side pieces go...

I don't think monogamy is for everyone. In those cases an understanding gotta be established between everyone involved.

Being sneaky is unnecessary and evil.

Also we have physical needs so if I'm being physically deprived then it's literally necessary for me to seek some physical attention.

can you flesh this out a lil?

how are they necessary, even if they 'play their position'?
I think the 'evil' is the perception from the outside looking in but as long as the side understands they role and aren't interrupting the main situation aka playing they position then its fine

Back