Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Necessary Evils?

A side piece implies cheating. A mistress, side-dick, what have you.

Having an open relationship/marriage or an understanding with your partner that allows you to have other sex partners isn't really having a side piece in the traditional sense.

Not necessarily.

I mean yes...it is KNOWN as that by popular opinion...but a side is just a side. How is that any difderent from having a side in an open relationship?

You the same mf who said you and your wife relationship is deeper than rap yet wanna divorce her because you hungry.

CFD96CC2-AE6F-40E3-9997-3B35508CB55B.gif

Aside from side pieces. I think some evil is necessary.

Just like what @Whispering Eye said.

I don’t see why anyone specifically needs a side person. Get a dog or something.

Not necessarily.

I mean yes...it is KNOWN as that by popular opinion...but a side is just a side. How is that any difderent from having a side in an open relationship?
"Noun. side chick (plural side chicks) (African American Vernacular, slang) A mistress; a woman one dates in addition to one's girlfriend or wife, usually (but not always) in secret."

That is the common understanding of the term.

It's different from seeing other parties while in an open relationship because that's just... exercising an open relationship. There are open relationships that are effectively monogamous because the couple isn't seeing or sleeping with other people at the time, even though they're down for it. Sleeping with someone else while in a relationship where it's allowed is just considered "poly", not having a side piece.

Side piece is damn near always used in reference to adultery.

No matter how much u love Goldie

It doesn’t stop you from finding other men attractive

It’s doesnt stop the feeling u get when a Man U find attractive flirts with u

That’s not to say u act on it, but it doesn’t stop those feelings

If relationships where closed in the way u want, u could not feel anything for anyone other than who ur with..which is just not possible

So on some level at some point, he is sharing u with someone mentally, emotionally, or spiritually

Feeling sad, u listen to the music of a man, that man who is making that music is now sharing you emotionally and spiritually with Goldie
lmao

"when you leave the change in the hand as opposed to the desk of the cashier, you are having an exchange that you are not having with goldie"

Guess I’m different in that regard, a woman can’t give you her mind, feelings, and spirituality. She can share those things with you. I don’t feel like we should restrict our mental, emotional, and spiritual selves to one person.

What a woman can give to you is her body, her physical. I think that’s not something you should seek in another if you choose to say that this is the main woman I want. And if you do, then don’t say she’s the main woman you want.

I feel da physical is more sacred

A woman can share her body with you like she shares her mind. Neither one were given. They were shared. I'm not suggesting you seek any qualities in another woman but the woman you're with or your "main" is someone who you've built a relationship with. You've been through things together so the mind and spirit are usually more connected which makes it more sacred.

lmao

"when you leave the change in the hand as opposed to the desk of the cashier, you are having an exchange that you are not having with goldie"
Unless he taking that nickel and sticking it up ur vagina, that’s not what I said or meant and u smart enough to know that

A81D5966-5B59-446D-9B06-B264E01E233A.png But get yo jokes off cause u understand that others dont

No matter how much u love Goldie

It doesn’t stop you from finding other men attractive

It’s doesnt stop the feeling u get when a Man U find attractive flirts with u

That’s not to say u act on it, but it doesn’t stop those feelings

If relationships where closed in the way u want, u could not feel anything for anyone other than who ur with..which is just not possible

So on some level at some point, he is sharing u with someone mentally, emotionally, or spiritually

Feeling sad, u listen to the music of a man, that man who is making that music is now sharing you emotionally and spiritually with Goldie

Finding other folks attractive aint a open relationship

Back