Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

So one black woman's lack of keeping the same energy is a bigger offense then a man actively engaging in ephebophilia???
Like i said... you could be flipping channels and happen to land on the nba draft and see Malika detailing rookie Brandon Miller's legal woes.

Therefore, as a loyal espn viewer when a white boy commits statutory rape expect Malika to inform me of what's going on the same way she has been. Is that asking too much?

Lol at posting career. Nigga this is a hobby but you've made it clear multiple times how serious you take the approval of message boards. I didn't see whatever bullshit challenge you're talking about. Even if I did unlike you I don't live my life for the approval of people here. I actually have a very nice life that I don't have to lie about like you do. So you offering $100 to prove something to you means jack shit.
Babbling. It shows you're a crash dummy with no Integrity

You know damn well that bedwench is not going to report on giddey the same as Udoka

Just say you're ok with hypocrisy

How does a story about a sick ass grown man fucking a 15 year old turn into a "black women are the problem" thread??????????

lol because this light skin reporter didn’t talk about him quick enough. Noggas just said we trash we the lowest in America.

No this started because I posted a tweet in passing joking about Malika being upset that it wasn’t a black man. Certain people got triggered and here we are. Had they just ignored it we wouldn’t be here now.
Now we know who got triggered so if y’all want to know who’s to blame for “derailing the thread” blame them.

Babbling. It shows you're a crash dummy with no Integrity

You know damn well that bedwench is not going to report on giddey the same as Udoka

Just say you're ok with hypocrisy

And if she reports on him today then what? You gonna write her an apology letter? You so ready to throw a Black person under the bus you're not even using basic common sense.

You mad at her for reading stories on Brandon Miller as if it wasn't one of the most talked about basketball stories in the NCAA tournament and leading up to the draft for his name being involved in a murder and he brought the gun to the person. You mad at her for talking about a coach fucking a team employee like it wasn't front page news everywhere. Niggas legit mad that an NBA reporter reports NBA news. First Take didn't mention that shit at all today but you aint flying off on Stephen A and he actually controls the content that show airs.

And if she reports on him today then what? You gonna write her an apology letter? You so ready to throw a Black person under the bus you're not even using basic common sense.

You mad at her for reading stories on Brandon Miller as if it wasn't one of the most talked about basketball stories in the NCAA tournament and leading up to the draft for his name being involved in a murder and he brought the gun to the person. You mad at her for talking about a coach fucking a team employee like it wasn't front page news everywhere. Niggas legit mad that an NBA reporter reports NBA news. First Take didn't mention that shit at all today but you aint flying off on Stephen A and he actually controls the content that show airs.

It’s cuz Dis is an inconsistent bitch mainly. Being conscious is online persona not real life and 5th just a dick rider. Fake woke.

Womp womp wooomp

crash-test-iihs.gif

All you will ever be

A Minion.

A Pawn.

Defending people who are not for US is what you do

Back