Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

Let me break it down...

Malika Andrews (from Oakland šŸ¤®) would not be in the position she's at if it weren't for black viewers showing her love and support. We thought she was down. She was the people's choice since Jamelle Hill departed and all espn had was Maga Sage Steele for black female representation. Black viewers held her down amid the Rachel Nichols controversy and helped put her in the position she's in today

She is getting smoke because she failed to keep the same energy with a white suspect. She was very very vocal about ime udoka, kyrie and other black athletes who were in trouble.

She's not keeping the same energy after the community supported her and that's why she's a problem
Definitely during the 2020 and 2021 NBA Bubble in Pandemic when Malika Andrewā€™s was wearing her mask šŸ˜· and Black people especially Black Men were feeling her all on Twitter.

Not one mention eh??

So that means it was probably a gag order by the network

They're protecting him because he's white

@BlackRain do you still feel the need to protect the protectors of a white statutory rapist? you speedbump

And if they talk about it before the show ends you gonna complain they didn't start the show off with it? You really keep missing the obvious and it's why you keep showing your stupidity in every thread. How about let the show finish then if it's not mentioned there's a point (it's not the 1 you think either). Because if they do mention it then all your assumptive ranting is for nothing like it is 99% of the time.

And if they talk about it before the show ends you gonna complain they didn't start the show off with it? You really keep missing the obvious and it's why you keep showing your stupidity in every thread. How about let the show finish then if it's not mentioned there's a point (it's not the 1 you think either). Because if they do mention it then all your assumptive ranting is for nothing like it is 99% of the time.
Who needs teflon?

Who needs Kevlar?

@BlackRain is the best bulletproof material out there

If you're accused of violating the black community just take cover behind blackrain and he'll take all the hits for you. He'll absorb the punishment so the culprits don't have to.

:js4:

Another thing, you professional minions always act like I'm the only one who talks the way I do when really yall are in the minority with your safe nigga mentalities

My sentiments are always reflected by the community.. in real time too

Screenshot_20231127_125350_X.jpg

Back