Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

How does a story about a sick ass grown man fucking a 15 year old turn into a "black women are the problem" thread??????????
No this started because I posted a tweet in passing joking about Malika being upset that it wasn’t a black man. Certain people got triggered and here we are. Had they just ignored it we wouldn’t be here now.

No this started because I posted a tweet in passing joking about Malika being upset that it wasn’t a black man. Certain people got triggered and here we are. Had they just ignored it we wouldn’t be here now.

With you banning me from a thread cuz you got in your feelings you can't ever call somebody on here triggered

Lol at you two niggas thinking you can threaten somebody over posting on a message board. Just keep being the hoe ass niggas you are
Sir I offered you $100 to show Integrity for the first time in your posting career

You stand on being safe, but you'll literally get paid for it this time

Let me break it down...

Malika Andrews (from Oakland 🤮) would not be in the position she's at if it weren't for black viewers showing her love and support. We thought she was down. She was the people's choice since Jamelle Hill departed and all espn had was Maga Sage Steele for black female representation. Black viewers held her down amid the Rachel Nichols controversy and helped put her in the position she's in today

She is getting smoke because she failed to keep the same energy with a white suspect. She was very very vocal about ime udoka, kyrie and other black athletes who were in trouble.

She's not keeping the same energy after the community supported her and that's why she's a problem
So one black woman's lack of keeping the same energy is a bigger offense then a man actively engaging in ephebophilia???

Sir I offered you $100 to show Integrity for the first time in your posting career

You stand on being safe, but you'll literally get paid for it this time

Lol at posting career. Nigga this is a hobby but you've made it clear multiple times how serious you take the approval of message boards. I didn't see whatever bullshit challenge you're talking about. Even if I did unlike you I don't live my life for the approval of people here. I actually have a very nice life that I don't have to lie about like you do. So you offering $100 to prove something to you means jack shit.

Back